• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

all star music or Carribean beach????

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

My vote is for CBR. We have stayed there twice and loved it both times. We have toured many of the other hotels on property, but when we return we will stay at CBR. I am sure you will have a wonderful time no matter where you stay! Have a great trip!

Originally posted by texmom
One tip if you do decide to stay with the All Stars...ask for a room on the third floor. We stayed at ASSports in June and while there are many great things about the All Stars ( pools, theming etc), we were on the second floor and got noise from both above and below. Especially when the toilets flushed!!!

Has anyone else experienced this? We were awoken by the toilets at times, they were so loud:)

Hey Texmom...I absolutely agree with this! I could hardly get any sleep the last two nights of my stay there because people in surrounding rooms kept coming in at all hours of the night right through to early morning and those toilets kept flushing and flushing. For this reason, I will never stay there again. Before this I stayed in a different room and didn't have this trouble, so I think it all depends on your room location and neighbors, but I will not risk this again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter