All we want for Christmas... is a trip to Disney! ~A Dec 2010 JOINT PTR~ Update: 4/1

IMG_5601b.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous... This picture should be in their catalog...

Joining in for this! I came over from princess_momma's PTR. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! I'll be 20 next month and it's so great to see girls my age on here!:goodvibes

those pics of WL are soooo gorgeous!! I was thinking of staying there when I decided to extend my trip 3 more days but the cost wasn't working out with my budget...it's ok!! It's just something we'll have to try next time!!! Your ADR plans look great! Hope you get all of them!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Ahh I know...I feel so blessed beyond belief that we will be staying there! A completely different world from my Pop trips! I can't wait!! You will definitely have to make your way there someday but we will be sure to take PLENTY of pics for you!!

Joining in! :) WL looks like heaven :cloud9: Love it!

AHHHHHHHHH I know...I bet pictures don't even do it justice!

Yay!! I made it here on page 2 thanks to Jordan!! :banana:

YAY!!!! :cool1:

I am here for the ride... I followed you over from Jordon's... Since I am actually hitting this one on the 2nd page, I should be able to follow this one... :lmao:
:surfweb:

WOOHOO!!! :woohoo: So glad you're here!

Absolutely gorgeous... This picture should be in their catalog...

I know, it really should! It's breathtaking!!

Joining in for this! I came over from princess_momma's PTR. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! I'll be 20 next month and it's so great to see girls my age on here!:goodvibes

Hey girl! Glad you made it over here as well!! :hug:

Yay! I'm subbing. You girls (and your little guys) are going to have the greatest time!! The WL looks absolutely gorgeous in those pictures. I think Michael and I might have to try to stay there instead of AKL when we go during Christmas--in a million years. I can't wait to hear all about your plans!

Hey guys! I'm so glad you are all here!! I'm so unbelieveably excited for this trip!! It's going to be so much fun!!

Look at where we will be staying!! OH. MY. GOODNESS! So flippin' beautiful. My heart just soars when I see these pictures! Lol!

IMG_5601b.jpg

IMG_5578a.jpg

IMG_5576a.jpg

- I am SO dang excited to stay here! I can't wait... I can't wait!! It's going to be extra special with all the Christmas decorations! :santa:

Okay, so we have 76 days until we can make ADR's! :banana: We already have TONS of plans for where we want them! We are thinking

'Ohanas
- Woop Woop! We've only done breakfast here, so I'm stoked to have dinner! Kona is usually where we eat at the Poly, so this will be nice!

Hoop Dee Doo Revue
- YAAAAAY! This is one I'm looking forward to the most! :woohoo:

50's Prime Time Cafe
- One of my favorites! We had such an awesome server last time we ate here. My sister had to stand up and sing I'm a Little Teapot! :)

Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast?)
- Character breakfasts are always fun!

The Plaza
- This will be a first for me!

Beaches and Cream
- Another first for me! I love any place with delicious ice cream! Kitchen Sink?! Hahaha. ;)

Le Cellier
- CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP! :love:

Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Another one of my favorites! The boys are going to love the stick pony parade around the restaurant!

We plan on using credits for HDDR and then paying OOP for Beaches and Cream and The Plaza since they are both cheaper TS's. AHHH its all going to be SO yummy!

:banana::banana::banana:

I followed the link from Jordan's PTR!! WL is a gorgeous resort, I bet it is amazing at Christmas. I can't wait to read more!

Hi! I am jumping on board...I saw a link to your PTR in Jordan's TR. I am also Lauren, and also just starting out my PTR for our upcoming stay at Wilderness Lodge!! Haha how funny. You are right, WL is just so beautiful! You are so lucky that you get to stay there at Christmas time :cloud9:

Yay! I'm subbing. You girls (and your little guys) are going to have the greatest time!! The WL looks absolutely gorgeous in those pictures. I think Michael and I might have to try to stay there instead of AKL when we go during Christmas--in a million years. I can't wait to hear all about your plans!

Staci! Hey girl! I'm so glad you're over here! :)

I know, the WL is gorgeous! You & Michael should definitely stay there during Christmas time! I'm sure both of you would absolutely love it! :love:

Ohh, 'Ohana- my favorite :cloud9:

Hoop Dee Doo and Le Cellier are in my top fav restaurants

Ohana breakfast was a lot of fun & so delicious - I'm sure the dinner will be just as great! Plus, I can't wait to enjoy another Lapu Lapu! YUM! :goodvibes

HDD is another one I'm really looking forward to! Kimmy said Landon had a blast clapping along, so I'm sure it'll be a big hit with Jake! Mmm, I want some Cheddar Cheese soup from Le Cellier!

I followed the link from Jordan's PTR!! WL is a gorgeous resort, I bet it is amazing at Christmas. I can't wait to read more!

Thanks for coming over!!! :thumbsup2

Yes, the WL is definitely a beautiful resort. We are SO excited to be able to see it during Christmas time! It just seems so cozy & fitting for that time of year! :)

Hi! I am jumping on board...I saw a link to your PTR in Jordan's TR. I am also Lauren, and also just starting out my PTR for our upcoming stay at Wilderness Lodge!! Haha how funny. You are right, WL is just so beautiful! You are so lucky that you get to stay there at Christmas time :cloud9:

Hey Lauren! Welcome to our pre-trippie! Thanks so much for joining along!

I'll definitely have to go check out your PTR... so cool that yall are staying at the WL as well! :thumbsup2

We're so excited about being there during Christmas!

I must say... Jordan is one amazing pimp... :cool2:

Super jealous about WL... That is where I wanted to stay!!

Oh, I totally agree. Pimpin' ain't easy, but someone's gotta do it - and who better then the #1 pimp himself, Jordan?! ;)

That just means you have to plan another trip... and stay at the WL! :rotfl:

We visited WL for a dinner ADR in Jan. 09 and they still had all the Christmas stuff up. It was breathtaking, as evidenced by your pics! Love the restaurants you picked out. We are going to many of them on our honeymoon!

Ooooh my goodness! You girls know I'm in! :) And you know I love both of your lil' guys. :goodvibes

I'm in too! :yay: I am totally jealous you are staying at WL, it's my ultimate deluxe dream resort!! Your little boys are absolutely adorable! What a fun trip you all will have.

Wow, you're going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see if the boys get along. Make sure you have 2 of everything! :)

Hi Lauren! I followed your link in your sig from your post on my TR.

How much fun to travel with a friend and your boys to Disney together. The WL is absolutely beautiful at Christmas time! :thumbsup2

Your little boy is a cutie! :)

We visited WL for a dinner ADR in Jan. 09 and they still had all the Christmas stuff up. It was breathtaking, as evidenced by your pics! Love the restaurants you picked out. We are going to many of them on our honeymoon!

I can only imagine how breathtaking those decorations are in person!

Thanks girl! I hope yall enjoy them! :)

Ooooh my goodness! You girls know I'm in! :) And you know I love both of your lil' guys. :goodvibes

Yaaaay! So glad you're here Tink!

And thank you! :goodvibes

I'm in too! :yay: I am totally jealous you are staying at WL, it's my ultimate deluxe dream resort!! Your little boys are absolutely adorable! What a fun trip you all will have.

Hey! Oh my goodness - the WL was always my deluxe dream resort, too! I feel so lucky to be able to stay here this trip!

Thank you!! I think the boys are adorable, too! ;)

Wow, you're going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see if the boys get along. Make sure you have 2 of everything! :)

Thanks girl!! Yes, 2 of everything is important! I think the boys are going to be great friends! We'll have our hands full with 2 wild boys, but it's going to be the time of our lives!

Hi Lauren! I followed your link in your sig from your post on my TR.

How much fun to travel with a friend and your boys to Disney together. The WL is absolutely beautiful at Christmas time! :thumbsup2

Your little boy is a cutie! :)

Hey!! Thanks for coming over! :wave2:

I'm so excited to be able to go to Disney with Kimmy and our boys! And we're definitely looking forward to the WL at Christmas! :woohoo:

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

WL is just GORGEOUSSSS!! Chris and I totally wanna stay there one day! At Christmas time, that just makes it even better for you ladies :thumbsup2

WL is just GORGEOUSSSS!! Chris and I totally wanna stay there one day! At Christmas time, that just makes it even better for you ladies :thumbsup2

Isn't it?! I'm in love with it and the only time I've been there was in 2006 when we had dinner at Whispering Canyon! I guess it was love at first sight! :love:

You & Chris should definitely stay there one day! :thumbsup2

Hello!!! This is awesome!!! You two with the boys will have a blast! I am so in for this PTR!! :worship: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter