'Almost' Booked!

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
So I'm looking on the Qantas website like I do most days and what do I see today...international flights on sale! And during the time-frame we are wanting to travel! Have printed off a couple of different flight schedules (in case the one we wants sells out we'll have backups) and will be taking them to Flight Centre today to get it price-matched (that $1 cheaper means so much LOL also feel safer with the pros booking it)
OMG I am trying to contain my excitement until it's officially booked...but I'm so EXCITED! :cool1:

So I'm looking on the Qantas website like I do most days and what do I see today...international flights on sale! And during the time-frame we are wanting to travel! Have printed off a couple of different flight schedules (in case the one we wants sells out we'll have backups) and will be taking them to Flight Centre today to get it price-matched (that $1 cheaper means so much LOL also feel safer with the pros booking it)
OMG I am trying to contain my excitement until it's officially booked...but I'm so EXCITED! :cool1:

Awesome! :cool1::yay::dance3: When are you looking at going?

Well done. I wish I had waited. Our booked dates are available as well but we've already booked and paid the higher fare.:sad1:

Officially booked and paid in full today!!!
We are leaving 29 October and leaving 10 December. Wanting to do something similar to last year, we will arrive with a few days of the Halloween parties left so hoping to do that again this year and then also see the Christmas celebrations. Baby Girl will be a little over 2years this time and I am sure she will get excited meeting the characters this time, she loved it last year but being older she actually recognises them :)

Congrats, Snickals.

Where does the time go? I think that there are some Anzacs here that remember when you were still baking your nearly 2 year old. ::yes::

I know!!! I remember making the big pregnancy announcement too. And how different my trips have become, my first one was by myself and since they have become family affairs. And each one different as she grows up and sees the world in a new light each time :goodvibes

Congrats on booking I can't believe baby girl is nearly 2 that time has gone so fast:) I envy that you are able to watch her grow at Disney I wish we and been able to take our kids from that young of an age! Happy planning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter