Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

I like the idea of a WS group and don't mind doing 2 pavilions. I'm thinking these will go pretty quick -- like the icon swap.

If you do a separate WS group, I will join!!! I would love some for each country.... :) I already have several ideas....

Okay, I would be in for the WS group too! I should be able to squeeze them in between the travel plans.

Stephanie fyi you have MK down for group D and G

I am a newbie to disney swaps and would love to join in this sounds like fun. The only hard part is deciding which group(s) to join. Better put a reminder on my calendar for the sign up date.

A couple quick questions before the 10th rolls around: Do we sign up through the thread or do we PM you?

I am a newbie to disney swaps and would love to join in this sounds like fun. The only hard part is deciding which group(s) to join. Better put a reminder on my calendar for the sign up date.

A couple quick questions before the 10th rolls around: Do we sign up through the thread or do we PM you?

:welcome: :cool1:
Welcome to the disboards swap thread! I am so glad you are interested in joining my swap! The altered paper clip swap is a quick and easy swap for you to get started with. I have to warn you, though.... Swapping is very addicting!

To answer your question, tomorrow at 10am EST I will open this thread... I will change the title from interest thread to sign ups open. Any time after that happens you are free to tell me the groups that you are interested in joining! Just list the group number and if you know at the time what you want to make, let me know. For example, if you sign up for the magic kingdom group just tell me what land, ride or attraction you will be making your paper clips for.

I hope I answered your question ok. This is my first time hostessing, I'm trying to be as helpful as I can! I can't wait for signips tomorrow. Glad you will be playing!
Stephanie

Sure! I can add it. If it doesn't end up being a popular group you can alway sign up for Pooh in the other characters group. We will give it a try!

Stephanie,
May I please have a spot in Group I World Showcase.
Mexico, China, Japan, Gemany, France or USA, any combo of these is fine.
Thanks, Cassey

good morning!

I'd like

group e - MK - monsters
group f - dhs - tsm
group g - ak - nemo show
group h - epcot - the seas
group i - epcot WS - italy and usa
group j - xmas

thanks!

Good morning! May I have the following groups, please:

Group A – Pluto

Group B – Snow White

Group C – Pooh

Group E – BTMR

Group F – Beauty and the Beast Show

Group G – Africa

Group H – Test Track

Group I – Canada and England

Group J – Pumpkins

Group K – Butterflies

Group L – Candles

Group M – Purple

Group N – Zoo

Thanks!

Good morning everyone!
I would like ...
Group A - Mickey
Group B – Belle
Group C - Eeyore
Group D - Chip & Dale
Group E - Caslte
Group F – Voyage of the little Mermaid
Group G - Animal paw prints
Group H – Soaring
Group I - Moracco & Norway
Group J – Summer
Group K – Not sure yet
Group L – Presents
Group M - blue
Group N – Beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter