Am I asking too much?

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
I have been looking at car rental prices almost daily to see if I can get a better price for my selected dates of April 19-April 28.

I have the rate of 251.00 and that includes tax for an intermediate on the emerald aisle. I am using the old DC discount with that as well as a coupon code.

I thought I'd might do better, but now I am wondering if this is actually pretty decent and I should be happy with this rate.

First,change that intermediate to full size, it will probably be the same price. YOu will need to cancel your original reservation AFTER you make a new one, and only if it is the same rate.
Second, check on mousesavers for other discounts. Try Sam's Club or BJ's if you are a member of any of these. I don't know your age, so don't be insulted, by AARP has some excellent discounts.
You could always try priceline for a car also.
Keep checking the rates, they may drop.

Check the codes on mousesavers.com for Dollar. I rented a minivan around the same time for $199.99/wk. You may be able to get a better rate than you have.

Also, like Gail said, check for a full size, it's probably the same rate or close to the intermediate rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter