Am I Being Over Sensitive?UPDATE!!!

Your plans sound just perfect. I suspect that this trip will be something this young lady recalls fondly for years to come. Perhaps someday when she is happily married with children, she can repay your kindness by extending the same sort of invitation to a child she knows. I think you will all have a marvelous time. See you at WDW!

Oops - many apologies, Rose. There is someone with a screen name similar to yours (and who has a daughter) who posted about her concerns with sleeping arrangements for herself, her boyfriend, and her daughter. Obviously you're not the same person!

This is TERRIFIC news BR!!! :)

Getting the movie tickets for the other kids is the sweetest thing!You are a really wonderful person!

On our last night(3 days before her bd) we have an Illuminations cruise scheduled,and we're gonna surprise her with a birthday cake. Does anybody have anymore suggestions??

Take a group photo with the cake and then maybe you could have a picture frame with something Disney or birthday on it to remember her trip.

Ya know we have a trip reports board here on the DIS....I'd love to hear how your vacation goes!

Baloo, What a great idea!:D
I just love all of those cute picture frames.That would be a great soveneir.

I will post a trip report when we get back,and I'll let you guys here on the Family board know when I do.

Thanks again so much to everybody!:D :D :D :D

What a very nice person you are... Sounds like you all will have a great trip ! Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter