Am I crazy?

Hey everybody! I have a duplicate makeup & travel bag too! It makes packing a lot easier. I just took "inventory" this morning to prepare for our Jan. 19-26 trip. Tomorrow I will start packing clothes. Thank you all for letting me know I'm not totally nuts!! Hey Kanj2, I can relate to the "tripping over suitcase" thing. About 6 months ago we purchased a giant suitcase that is too big to store!! It's been sitting in the middle of my bedroom the whole time, waiting for WDW.

Our nemesis is TOOTHPASTE. We have left it home the last 2 trips. On the last trip in June, We got to the room at AS at 10:30 pm and realized we didn't have toothpaste. DH had to trek from the baseball bldg. all the way back to the store at Stadium Hall for a little tiny tube that cost $2!!

Hey Marli, my family doesn't laugh at early packing; I work for my mother (strange but true) and she said last week "I hope you've started packing because I'm going to need you right up until you leave and you're not gonna have time to do anything!!"

Okay, okay, I'll admit it. Since all you nice folks have admitted to your craziness, I'll go one step further. After so, so many trips to Disney, I've acquired a Disney wardrobe of sorts. You know, tee shirts and hats you'd never wear anywhere else but in the "World" Well, would you believe that I have a suitcase that stays permanently packed for Disney? It contains my water mister fan, my sun hats, my tinkerbell wand (can't do without that), various tee shirts, my Mickey Mouse sneakers, Mickey mouse wallet, annual pass, Disney tote bag, and maps, and other "stuff" I always use at Disney. Every time I return from a trip, these clothes are laundered and put right back in the suitcase for the next trip. Am I certifiable or what?

I too started early for my last two trips. We have a spare bedroom where I put out a couple of tote bags and each week a couple of months before the trip I buy a few things extra and put them in. If I buy about $5 worth of extra things(shampoo, soap, deodorant, even packaged snacks) each week then it doesn't seem like I am spending as much. A few dollars a week is easier than a lot at once.

I fit right in with yall. I have a packing list that is 3 pages long. It has a column to check off when items are purchased and when they are packed. My suitcase is out and I'm starting to check things off...and we don't leave for 48 days! My sister's family is going on this trip with us, so of course I printed out a packing list for her. My nephew and I decorated folders with pictures from different park brochures. I put the lists in there, along with copies of all of our flight, hotel, confirmations, and a tentative itinerary. I found a plastic sleeve that velcros shut that is for binders - that is in there to hold our tickets. I gave the folder to my sister for her birthday - I also stuck other little things in there, like a package of moleskin and some sunglasses cords. Can't wait till I can start packing for real!

:) :) :) :)

4 DAYS LEFT!!! AHHHHH!

Okay, I posted earlier about how I can't sleep - well I still can't but I bought this stuff at my neighbors Mary Kay party that takes away the puffiness. It is a miracle! I now have to pack that for our trip - lol!

I keep running to the store for a few things and getting tons more stuff for the trip. Yesterday I found the new DISNEY cereal on sale at Krogers for 1.99/box! I bought 4 boxes and am torturing my children with them. I keep telling them they can't have it now because they have to wait till we get to Disney - lol - I am mean!

I bought the whole family New Balance shoes, treva sandles, brita water bottles and fanny packs. Today I must go look for a lightweight umbrella stroller to fit big kids. Hoping to get one used. We are staying off site so the walk to the car will be a tough one. I figured it would be worth it to bring my own stroller.

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I wish someone would give me a Valium!

:) Kerry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter