Am I losing my mind????

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
I could have sworn I saw a 3-day hopper offer that had pay regular adult admission and get a kid's ticket free. Now all I can find are the adults-at-kids-price offer.

Tell me I am not losing my mind!

Until 4/28 -- you can get kids play FREE for kids ages 3-9 -- one per paying adult

Where can I get these kids play free tickets?

Also, am I figuring this correctly? We have me, DH, DD1 (age 6) and DD2 (age 2)

If we do the adults at kids prices for 3 days it is 109X3 = $328
If we do the kids play free for 3 days it is 139X2 = $278

I have to be doing something wrong for there to be this much discrepancy.

I must be overthinking this!! :confused3 :earboy2: :rotfl: :teacher:

Thanks!

I'd offer even another scenario

1 adult at $139, 1 free child
1 adult at kids price $109
your 2yr old doesn't need a ticket

So $248

You can get the tickets from most travel agents, AAA, and even some Safeway stores, but I think they might only have the adult at the kid's price. arestravel.com had the best rates, but I don't see the kid's free on there anymore. Getawaytoday.com does still have both options though.

This board has saved me so much money. I was all set on paying 2 at regular and 1 at child - I didn't even know about the special rates.

Thanks so much!

I know we can book the kids free tickets with paying adults as well as the adults at kids price. This special is good until 4/28.

I imagine you can get the same rate through any agency that books through Walt Disney Travel Company. :)

The specials are:
Kids (3-9) play Free with paying adult
or Adult park hoppers at kids price.

You'll get whatever gives you the bigger savings.

If you want the following:
1 adult + 1 child (free) = $139
1 adult @ child's price = $109

Then you will need to book these as separate packages -- they will charge you $10 handling fee per package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter