Am I nuts or is this an okay deal?

I think you will be happy you made the decision you did. We are talking about $400 over 37 years. That comes out to $10.81 per year. But the best way to look at it is that you can get a studio for 5 nights during Dream Season in Deluxe accomodations (OKW) for 50 points which will only cost you $400. You would have trouble getting 5 nights in the Values for $400.

Stripped points on a lower point contract won't make or break you over the length of the contract.

Welcome Home! Hope you get through ROFR!

Have fun using those 50 extra points!

Watch out for addonitis though! We bought our resales loaded with banked points and got spoiled with using them. Next thing we knew, we were adding more points! :banana:

Just reading this now, but wanted to be affirming - I think that was a no brainer, and you absolutely made the right decision. Just remember that those points could be rented on the cheap side for $500. And you got exactly the contract you wanted too!

You go! :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter