Am I the only person who did not get a dream?

Did you recieve a dream yet?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't been to Disney since the beginning of 2007

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Dream Team brought my husband a present from Mickey Mouse telling him he was going to be a Daddy again. He thinks that he won the best Dream ever!:goodvibes

2007: 4 days/4 nights/4 parks, 3 people...zero dreams
2008: 6 days/6 nights/5 parks + DTD, 4 people...zero dreams

ONE MORE CHANCE: Labor Day week 2008...6 days/6 nights/all the parks + DTD, 2 people! High Hopes...:thumbsup2

Aug 2007: 10 nights, park hopped each day 2 adults, 1 tween and one toddler.... no dreams
March 2008: 3 nights, park hopped each day, 2 adults only.....no dreams
June 2008: 8 nights, park hopped each day, 3 adults, 2 teens and 1 young child.....no dreams

wasn't banking on any but it would have been sweet!

November 2007 - 7 days in Disney, 11 people, zero dreams
June 2008 - 2 days at Disney, 3 adults, zero dreams
October 2008 - We have another 5 days in Disney, just two adults, we'll see what happens

Also have never even spotted the Dream Team.

October 2006 - 3 days - 3 people no dreams

June 07 9 days 6 people no dream

April 08 4 days celebrating DD9 bday 3 people no dreams

June 08 9 days 6 people no dreams

(Except of course the best dream of all of being at my favorite place on earth). I have just accepted the fact my family is not lucky when it comes to winning things.

On our June 08 vacation we really had a tease we were at the front of the turnstile at Epcot for Park Opening and a Dream Team Member stopped and talked to us. I did not think anything of that because pin trading we have talked with many of them. However, as they let us in to head to the rope for rope drop he approached myself and my friend again and walked to the rope with us chatting he even asked how many were in our party. When we got to the rope he made sure all of us in our party had a spot at the rope he said he wanted to make sure we were at the front, and stood there talking to us some more. I must admit I was getting a little excited. Then he started talking to the people next to us 2 women and a child with first time visitor badges. I knew we were out of the running when he asked them had they heard of the year of a million dreams. He explained to them that if he was officially giving away dreams he would have on his white vest but he wasn't doing that, that morning. It was time for Rope Drop and Two CM's for Soarin came up. The Dream Team Member got them and brought them over (I was still a little hopeful) but no he got the other family and told them they would be the first family to ride Soarin that day. We saw him with them at test track later that morning I don't know if he was taking them around to all the rides are what. What a tease I know he probably did not mean to but he really got our hopes up just to squash them. Oh well DH, DD(9) and I have two more trips planned this year for Labor Day and Thanksgiving Weekend maybe our luck will change.

5 trips since YOMD started (2 WDW and 3 DL) and no dreams! Also sent some postcards in (maybe 30 in the last 18 months? not enough, I guess) and nothing from there either.

Last August just before my family and I were went into the cars on the Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios everyone in line all got Dream Fast Passes, because we were just at the right place at the right time. Also a computer randomly selects the location and what prizes are to given out each day at that location, so it does not matter how many days you are there or how many people you are travelling with.

Yes, but with 16 days, the chances are higher

We spent 15 days at the park last year and we did't get anything. SO many times as we got off a ride, they awarded someone right before or after us. They gave the castle night away about 20 minutes after we left two different rides.

But we're not very lucky people. Just lucky in love!:hug:

I sure have felt that I'm the only one. I've been 4 times since this thing started and have sent in over 200 post cards and nothing. I'm going again in January but I'm so over the whole thing. I traded my moms panel stuff to someone for a Dreams Ears hat so I'm good.

I sure have felt that I'm the only one. I've been 4 times since this thing started and have sent in over 200 post cards and nothing. I'm going again in January but I'm so over the whole thing. I traded my moms panel stuff to someone for a Dreams Ears hat so I'm good.

What's this thing about postcards? Could someone please elaborate?

Wow. I didn't realize how many people have gone that much and not gotten anything, let alone seeing the dream team. We went in October 2006, right when the promotion started and got "dreams" twice in our 7 day trip.

Woohoo! Hoping, but not expecting, for this September.

No dreams here either. We were there for a week 7/07 and now were going back in Sept, so who knows. I did send in a lot of post cards though and nothing.

Nope- we didn't either- we didn't even see The Dream Team (white vests) our whole 4 days in the parks last time (October 2007). The promotion will still be going on our next trip- we'll see if we are any luckier this time *I'm not holding my breath*.

Meanwhile, my friend and her family got two seperate "dreams" on their one day trip to the MK- Dream Mickey Ears and Dream Fastpasses- talk about luck....

I have not got any dreams either. I havn't even seen the dream squad! :confused3 Haha. But we are going back in November, so i have one last chance to at least SEE the dream squad! :wizard:

Just back 14 days all spent in parks at various times at various locations for the first 10 days never even saw the dream team, one AM at MK saw them several times and all with the family that happened to be in front of me--it really is all timing and right place at right time. We didn't win anyting this trip, but it was neat to see others get stuff randomly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter