Amazon Prime Day is happening again October 10-11

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
On October 10th and 11th Amazon will have Prime Day again but this time will be referred to as Mega Deal Prime Day and if you are planning to do early Christmas shopping or Halloween shopping you might be able to score some fabulous deals so mark your calendars for next week everyone

On October 10th and 11th Amazon will have Prime Day again but this time will be referred to as Mega Deal Prime Day and if you are planning to do early Christmas shopping or Halloween shopping you might be able to score some fabulous deals so mark your calendars for next week everyone
They already have some deals as much as 50% off but so far nothing that makes me go woo!

i just wish they would publish their extended holiday return dates b/c i won't buy any gifts unless they fall under it.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Anybody find good deals at Amazon Prime Day today?
Nothing amazing - honestly many of the deals are the same as coupon prices previously

Also seems to be almost no deal on prime channels - its the only time I ever sign up for them

There was a deal a day or two ago - may be part of this - $50 off $100 order from Amazon Fresh - that was well worth it

I have about a million things in my cart. I wait until the price drops to the lowest I’ve seen and then purchase whatever it is.

Going through my cart I found 3 items to be the lowest I’ve seen them.
I bought a Tigger Xmas funko, packing cubes, and car handheld vacuum. The car vacuum was a lightening deal for 15 min so I paid $7. I also got Dd a rain coat that she asked for this weekend for $17 vs the $25 it was normally.

I have a few more things such as rash guards and scrub bottoms on sale but not sure if I’ll get them. Don’t need them right now and they are on sale that much yet.

I see some value in the gift cards. Topping up my own Instacart and DoorDash accounts with the discounted cards.

Anybody find good deals at Amazon Prime Day today?
I just found a nice little lamp for my desk for 12 bucks. I saw some that were not for Prime Day that were the same price or cheaper, but this one that I bought was nicer quality.

So, DH is at work and apparently can't log into our Amazon account from PC or phone so he keeps taking photos of his computer screen and emailing me "please buy this" This is the same man who always busts my chops for spending on Amazon. It's his first "Amazon Drunk" and it is sooo very cute. But wait until he gets the Amazon Hangover (credit card bill) :D

I bought 2 Squishmallows for the grand kids
I had a third in my cart, but the price went up $2.50 while sitting there, so I deleted it.

I bought a monitor for DH for Christmas. It was on his list. It was only $10 off, but at least it is something

Bought some disney legos, then went back 10 minutes later to get another of the same and the price jumped by $10.
Win some, lose some.

I keep going back through my saved list to see if anything has dropped enough for me to want to purchase. Nothing is really grabbing my attention as a fantastic deal.

check anything you are gifting closely-no extended holiday return on these sales, all are subject to standard 30 days.

Last night I asked DH where he planned on putting the new solar powered security lights he ordered and he replied "I have no idea but they were a really good price" Awe, his first Amazon drunk - he's so cute.

They're calling it Prime Big Deal Days on Amazon Canada and since I saw it mentioned here, I went ahead yesterday and bought some of the items I had in my cart. We just moved, so it was all home decor stuff because we're really changing it up in the new place. I just reviewed my cart and it looks like I got 20% off a few items; the less-expensive ones, of course. :laughing: Hopefully the stuff even arrives. I absent-mindedly checked out without changing the delivery address and payment methods on the account. Luckily DH got an e-mail about the payment (the card that was on there was no longer valid) so I frantically went in and edited the details. Here's hoping it's all been set straight.

I just bought some standard stuff we keep on hand - disinfecting wipes, batteries, etc. I found a few clothing items for DD that may or may not work and end up returned - but decent enough prices that is was worth seeing if my picky 13 year old would wear it.

I'm eying a Keurig that my MIL has on her wish list (and I find all parents hard to shop for for Christmas) that is truly a good sale - it is retailing for $199 in other stores (Keuring.com, Walmart, Best Buy, etc) and it's $133 on Amazon. Admittedly that's a bit more than we normally spend but if I could check a gift off my list it might be worth it. Still debating :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter