Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hopefully you didn't want this before the Super Bowl...

sandy_patriotsfill_zpso0xksmcb.jpg

After looking around some on the internet, I do not think I can re-create this.

First, I am having trouble finding a Large size of the above graphic. (If I try to do it with a medium or small graphic, it will appear blurry or pixelated).

Also, there are areas of the "critters" that are covered by the letters in the existing design and then those areas would be missing in the "new" design.

Lastly, I am not sure if I would be able to re-create the circle effect they have in the text.

If you would like me to choose other "critters" and it does not matter to you if the text effect is the same, then I can try to work on something for you. But if you are trying to match this one, I will have to pass. I am just too much of a perfectionist and I would never be able to do it justice. I hope you can understand. Let me know what you decide.

I totally understand. Can you use other characters. We are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise that will have Dream Works characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and Madagascar I believe so any characters from those movies will work.

Names to use would be Kaelyn (using pinks and purples) on one and Kayson (using greens and yellows)

Thanks so much!!!!

I totally understand. Can you use other characters. We are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise that will have Dream Works characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and Madagascar I believe so any characters from those movies will work.

Names to use would be Kaelyn (using pinks and purples) on one and Kayson (using greens and yellows)

Thanks so much!!!!

Certainly not the same but I tried to make them similar in style...

kayson_dreamworksname_zpssydvw1po.jpg

kaelyn_dreamworksname_zpskcc7uvvz.jpg

Hi Amy,

Can you send me your webpage so I can view your design?

Thank you

I would be glad to send you my webpage link but I will need your email address to do so. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS, even by pm. If you do not wish to provide me with your email address on the public boards, feel free to send it to me in a pm.

I would be glad to send you my webpage link but I will need your email address to do so. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS, even by pm. If you do not wish to provide me with your email address on the public boards, feel free to send it to me in a pm.

Hi Amy,

Sorry..lol. My email address is myn_t2000@yahoo.ca

Thx,
Liz

Hi Amy,

Sorry..lol. My email address is myn_t2000@yahoo.ca

Thx,
Liz

Certainly not the same but I tried to make them similar in style...

kayson_dreamworksname_zpssydvw1po.jpg

kaelyn_dreamworksname_zpskcc7uvvz.jpg
Well, Part I, Part II and Part III have reached the dreaded 250 pages and have needed to be closed. Here is a link to them for anyone interested in seeing and/or reading through them.

Part I
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222

Part II
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2234131

Part III
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765738

I am currently personalizing my designs.
You can request a design either on one of my threads, by pm or by email. In order to request/receive the right design, you can either reference a post # of where you saw the design, include the design in your post or use the ordering numbers off of my webpage. If you have any trouble with doing any of these things to request, do not hesitate to ask - I can often find the right design if you describe it pretty well.

Please remember that I only design Non - Disney designs. Please do not ask me to design anything Disney as I am unable to do so.

I have most of my designs organized on my webpage. Browsing my webpage may be easier for you to search for wanted designs and/or themes.

To comply with DISboard policy, I am unable to post my webpage address here on the DIS. If you would like my webpage address, please pm me your email address and I would be glad to send you the link.

Helpful Tip:
Sea World Autograph Pages can be found in Part I - post #2886
Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part I - post #3425, 3429, 3466 - Blanks are in post #3490
More Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part III - post #926, #1055, #1073, #1253, #2495, #3013, #3029, #3321
Thing (Dr. Seuss) designs can be found in Part III in posts #2273 and #2274, and Part IV in post #617, #1028, #1029
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Part III in post #3272

Hi amy,
Sorry I'm new to DIS so I'm not sure if you got my last post but can you send me your website so I can view your design please. My email address is myn_t2000@yahoo.ca. Thank you,
Liz

Sorry I did not reply sooner. I haven't been on the boards in several days. I have sent you the link to my web page. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Hi Amy. I put a request in for a dining punch card but I wasn't sure if I should also say something here. So I am! :D. Thank you so much!

Hi Amy! :)

A couple years ago you made a DISign for one of my co-teachers for Open House. It was a Dr. Seuss shirt DISign on the back with Thing 1 -Thing 16 on the front. Is there anyway you can update it with my class list?
Thank you!
Heather

Hi Amy. I put a request in for a dining punch card but I wasn't sure if I should also say something here. So I am! :D. Thank you so much!

I will be working on that thread in the next few hours. Keep an eye out over there.

Hi Amy! :)

A couple years ago you made a DISign for one of my co-teachers for Open House. It was a Dr. Seuss shirt DISign on the back with Thing 1 -Thing 16 on the front. Is there anyway you can update it with my class list?
Thank you!
Heather

I am not sure which design I did, but if you either describe it or tell me in which post # I posted it, I would be more than happy to make you one. Just provide me with all details needed. (I am thinking the front designs were just generic and no personalization but I am not remembering)

I am not sure which design I did, but if you either describe it or tell me in which post # I posted it, I would be more than happy to make you one. Just provide me with all details needed. (I am thinking the front designs were just generic and no personalization but I am not remembering)
Yes the front design was the generic thing 1 logo but I do have a picture of the one my daughter got from her teacher. I'll go find it and send a picture.

I am not sure which design I did, but if you either describe it or tell me in which post # I posted it, I would be more than happy to make you one. Just provide me with all details needed. (I am thinking the front designs were just generic and no personalization but I am not remembering)[/QUOTE

How do I send you a picture?

I believe that if you want to include the picture here on the DIS, you have to host the picture somewhere (like Photobucket) and then just post the link. I may have heard once upon a time that they changed it so you could but I personally do not know of any other way.

So either host it and post it here. Or you are welcome to email it to me. If you do not have my email address already, simply provide me with your email address and I will send you the link to my webpage where you can email me. (I cannot provide the link here on the DIS because I also sell iron on transfers on my site).

If you do not want your info "out there", feel free to send me your email address via pm. You may need 10 posts before it will let you do this. Feel free to post the required times here in my thread if needed to reach the 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter