Cccbbbishop

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I only have one day so I’m splitting it between MK and AK. I’m wondering which park to use fast passes on. My must rides:
AK:
river rapids
Lion king show
Dino

MK
Haunted mansion
7 Dwarfs
Pirates
Space Mt.

thanks!!

Well, FP's for your AK attractions aren't too necessary. Kali River Rapids can get a long line on a hot day. It seems like DINOSAUR rarely has a long line unless it goes down for a while. Festival of the Lion King may be nice to have a FastPass for but it's usually not necessary. The harder sought FP's for AK are Flight of Passage and Kilimanjaro Safari, maybe to a lesser extent Na'vi River Journey and Expedition Everest (I usually use Single Rider for EE).

Now, at MK, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is the highly sought one that will be harder to get later in the day. Space Mountain is probably second. HM and POTC are both easy to snag a later int eh day FP for once you use your first three.

So, strategy wise, you could book your three FPs at your morning park, then try for additional afterward, or just book your three at your afternoon park to be safe. At MK you'd still be able to get a few extras, and if you rope-drop AK you can ride some headliners in the first hour too.

Hey everyone! I only have one day so I’m splitting it between MK and AK. I’m wondering which park to use fast passes on.
I'd use your FP's in MK. Try to grab one for SDMT and go from there. But if you are only going for one day, that may be hard to snag. Are you staying on or off site?

What park are you starting in? If you Rope drop one and do your FP at the other you can get this all in.

I actually meant the pandora river ride, my mistake!
Ah, that changes things a bit. I would try to get an afternoon or evening FP for 7DMT first. If you get that then get the other two MK FPs for afternoon/evening, then rope drop Navi River at AK and then do your other AK must-dos before moving to MK. If 7DMT FP Is not available then get Navi River FP in the afternoon for AK and flip the plan, rope-dropping 7DMT in MK instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter