Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Nan, I saw your email, love them! Where did you find the sketches/finished pages? I'm having a hard time picturing my own without a completed sketch. :lmao:

Cassey, my fingers are crossed for this weekend. I'm really not going to be happy if they cancel yet another crop for snow :sad1:

I will be very unhappy, I need some scrap time away from home.:goodvibes

I plug in different titles in the search engine and then look at all the images...

My paper has been ordered...now to just wait for it to arrive..

I got mail! Papers to be exact, and I love the main paper for Kali. Unfortunately, I don't like the other paper I picked for it. It doesn't look as good as it did on the computer (darker print) and it doesn't match the paper I loved so well. Oh well, the others papers are great! I think I'll see what our local store has before going back to the drawing board!

One of my paper orders came in! It is cold but it is perfect. Maybe I will get another group templated tonight.:)

Was planning on paper shopping today but I think the snow has other ideas' Have my sketches picked out.

Victoria

Okay here is template for group B, nothing is glued down.

626387cf-7993-4f28-8dcb-6db3842b1c79_zpsc2faa220.jpg

Okay here is template for group B, nothing is glued down.

626387cf-7993-4f28-8dcb-6db3842b1c79_zpsc2faa220.jpg

where did you get the files?? I know they aren't mine since I haven't done any Fantasia stuff (even tho it is playing at this moment:lmao:)

great LO - love it

where did you get the files?? I know they aren't mine since I haven't done any Fantasia stuff (even tho it is playing at this moment:lmao:)

great LO - love it

Thanks! They are my files, created over the past few days.

Here is the next prototype, again nothing is glued down. I need to shop for more of the mat paper, not enough in my stash.

ce8ba747-7bee-4088-8416-44aa0e8195a8_zps920d85e9.jpg

great job Cassey!

out of curiosity, how does everyone make their pages. Do you prototype 1 first, cut later, then glue everything down or do you prototype as you cut everything as you go and glue as you go?

I'm trying to see what is the best time saver.

I prototype one set, just to make sure it works on paper as I have it pictured in my head. Once I am happy with the layout, I cut everything and assemble as I have time.

I prototype first like Cassey so I can make sure I like it... I make sure to make notes on everything...especially size of my embellishments because i will forget and cut the wrong size if I don't write it down in detail...

then during tv time, I cut all my mats/papers
next day I will cut all embellishments
then I will glue my title page and kit up my free page...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter