Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

I try to find a color that has a lot of sheets available (for the swap), so that I can get enough of one dye lot to work together.

Oh me too... I buy all 24 at the same time w/ the hopes of at least 2 extra!!! (that is if we had 12.... even having 11, I'm buying 24 sheets)...

That's my plan this time around too. I don't want to have to re-order anything! Think I will head to M's tonight and see what they have left in their solid cardstock sale.

I found at least half my sketch for Goofy's Candy Co.

GoofysCandyCo_zps4a2b3f1a.jpg

Where the sun is, I'll use the logo for the store ;)

Here's what I'm planning. I purposely picked sketches that didn't include a lot of pre-placed embellishments. I find that's what I'm least likely to follow on premade sketches. This way I can pick what I want and place it where I want. The second safari sketch will, of course, be doubled.

Safari #1
1Safari_zps15282789.jpg

Safari #2
2safari_zpsd85157c2.jpg
[/IMG]

Pin Trading
Pintrading_zpsc9400719.jpg

Souvenirs
souvenirs_zps1bcecf11.jpg
[/IMG]

I have 2 of my sketches picked...

1. Entrance - found awesome sketch won't change my mind on... Can't wait to do it..
2. Parade - flipping between 2 of them
3. Cretaceous trail - no clue yet

I need to solidify my sketches this weekend so I can order my background paper... That is my goal for this week... I'd love to do it today but it seems like my phone is ringing off the hook... I have my online class to take too....

Love the sketches :)

Here are mine:

Pooh and friends
AKsketchswap4_zps34428550.jpg

Legos
AKsketchswap3_zps1b67aafc.jpg

Finding Nemo the Musical
AKsketchswap2_zps9fcd0616.jpg

DiVine (doubled)
AKsketchswap1_zps5d0f2f79.jpg

I found all of these on Pinterest :)

Not sure how to make them bigger on photobucket. They will be bigger on the sheets I send out, I had no trouble re-sizing on word.

Love the sketches so far!

Cheryl can you share the Pinterest page you found those sketches on.

I went to Michael's today and found my cardstock. I didn't buy any though, I'm on a spending freeze until payday. But I wrote the names down and they are all colors I use frequently so I'm going to pull swatches to take with me to J's and Hobby Lobby. I need to find some patterned paper.

My goal is to find sketches by the end of the weekend. I have 2 potentials already, but nothing concrete.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

I have my sketches picked. Have not uploaded to photobucket yet. I will get them up this weekend. Still need to decide on papers.

Love the sketches posted so far!

you girls are on the ball. My ball is not rolling at all .

Looking at sketches was much more fun that doing my chores :rotfl2:

Love the sketches so far!

Cheryl can you share the Pinterest page you found those sketches on.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Buffy they are on my page now ;) pinterest name is Cheryl Hammer. My scrappy stuff board has over 200 pins. I probably found them through searching Disney scrapping or scrapping sketches, not sure. I rarely use the same search terms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter