Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Question for everyone: Do you want the sketch to be the same for both of the Safari pages? Or can I change it and just use the same papers for both sets?

stick with the same papers because I'm going to use those add in pages that stick so you can fold it out to a 4 page Layout.

Scary, but I knew what you meant Jen.

Sounds good. Off to pick out layouts and papers.

Thanks for hostessing!

Okay, I made it for Round 2:

My picks out of the remaining ones are:
1. Oasis
2. Shopping
3. Holiday Characters

I can combine Oasis and the Woodcarvings if you want both (one page for one and one for the other?) Just a thought!

Lori

I have an idea for my parade pages and I was going to use the same papers and then kind of modify the sketch so the it would go: left right, right, left (so it would flow in a 4 page LO.... KWIM??)

Let me ask another question. I've found a great site with two page layouts. Problem is that a lot of the sketches show pictures being cut and split at the center of the layouts. Does my explanation make sense? Does anyone have opinions one way or another about using this type of sketch?

The left hand page may contain 3/4 of the mat for the picture and the right hand side may contain the other 1/4. Does anyone scrap like that? I know I've done it in my personal books, but not for a page swap.

Please give me your opinion, ladies.

it doesn't need to be the same sketch for the 4 pages but the same paper would be great.

Buffy what's the add in page that you are talking about to join 2 pages. I've never heard of that before.

Let me ask another question. I've found a great site with two page layouts. Problem is that a lot of the sketches show pictures being cut and split at the center of the layouts. Does my explanation make sense? Does anyone have opinions one way or another about using this type of sketch?

The left hand side of the page may contain 3/4 of the mat for the picture and the right hand side may contain the other 1/4. Does anyone scrap like that? I know I've done it in my personal books, but not for a page swap.

I have no issue with that... or sometimes I try to play with those and see if i can move things over... but I'm okay if you find one you love! :)

Will it cause a problem since we are only glueing down one side and letting the other for the discretion of the receiver? If I cut a mat to be used split down the center of the layout, the mat will have to be used in that direction only. Is that a problem for anyone?

Maybe I should just find another layout to use.

it doesn't need to be the same sketch for the 4 pages but the same paper would be great.

Buffy what's the add in page that you are talking about to join 2 pages. I've never heard of that before.

http://leavealegacy.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=5303

close to my heart used to sell these (not sure if they still do) but you could use a post bound page and some strong adhesive to make a 12x12 one. They are called flip flaps. You can fold them out to make like a window or an add on, to the page. They also had (have?) smaller ones which are perfect for hidden journalling.

The left hand page may contain 3/4 of the mat for the picture and the right hand side may contain the other 1/4. Does anyone scrap like that? I know I've done it in my personal books, but not for a page swap.

Works for me :)

Which set would you do this way? I would hate to have to cut someone in half to make it work, but I am okay with cutting up pictures of shows and parades, ect.

Dang, that snow has Cheryl on the ball! LOL

I hope to pick background papers from my bazzil swatches tonight/tomorrow.. depends if I have to throttle some of the men in this house!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter