Animal Kingdom Jambo Value Room Floorplans?

Doing some research on Animal Kingdom Villas and I noticed the value rooms have slightly less square footage than their standard counterparts. However, I wasn't able to find any floorplans for the dedicated value studios or lockoffs. Looking at room tours on youtube they seem to be a similar layout, so are they just a little smaller, but otherwise the same?
Shortly after Jambo opened their DVC villas, I did a split stay between savannah view and value specifically so I could see the differences. There was just one that I noticed. Between the closet/armoile (whatever you call that piece of furniture that holds clothes) and the wall was several inches in the savannah view and a tight squeeze in the value. he other thing I noticed was that the value studio had 2 sinks at the vanity, whereas some other deluxe studios (not mentioning you, BCV) have just one. Oh, and my value studio appeared to have one of the first microwaves ever produced-but at least it worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter