ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Same here. Try logging in on a different device if you can. Just log into the site and go right to your cart. That worked for me. They were still in my cart and I was able to complete my purchase online. Good luck!
Congratulations. Was it a straight purchase or were you upgrading?

Exactly what I'm looking to do....did you have 5 day hoppers and can you share the upgrade price per ticket (approx is better than I have now). Thanks!
We paid 487.50 per adult (3) for a 5 day base and 468.50 per child (1). We got the value we paid for the tickets. Purchased at Quantico MWR.

My husband, who NEVER plans ANYTHING is sitting right next to me & can’t understand why we all have to do this today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are they selling that many APs this morning?! Yikes! I need a Incredi-pass... I wonder how the 20th will go.

Are they selling that many APs this morning?! Yikes! I need a Incredi-pass... I wonder how the 20th will go.

If you are DVC, i would buy the sorcerer pass and then try to upgrade it next week (from what I have read, that is an option since its not activated?)

Maybe call to make sure you can do that but at least you will have SOMETHIGN then.

Either they are selling “that many” or DVC technology sucks or a combination of both. I only started 40 minutes ago. Some of the successful folks appeared to start at 6 am.

Either they are selling “that many” or DVC technology sucks or a combination of both. I only started 40 minutes ago. Some of the successful folks appeared to start at 6 am.
I think the only success that people had starting at 6A was that they may have had APs in their carts before they implemented the queue approach .. As others have mentioned - if you tried earlier and your cart is empty ...try signing in (in a separate browser tab) to see if it refreshes your cart - this seems to get by the queue at least ...

Called DVC Member Services twice now, same result. Go through the prompts to purchase only to hear "We are experiencing high call volume, please call back later" then disconnected.

When the phone finally rings, I too went through the prompts and goth the same thing.

I'm still in the queue with the message that they are recalculating my wait time. Its' been like that since 9am. Not sure what the means exactly. I have better things to do then sit here wasting my time. I will say I'm not surprised. We have probably jammed up their whole system. Obviously, they were not prepared to handle the volume for these passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter