ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Has anyone seen movement in the queue?
And the time is still recalculating.
I have had no movement in the queue at all. Still recalculating. I am so frustrated because I had 2 passes in my cart at 5:58 and got all the way to payment. Then right before 9am they disappeared and I couldn't get them back.

After being stuck on "recalculating" for 40 minutes, I bailed out when I noticed the message below "recalculating" said that the pixie and sorcerer annual passes aren't available and will return "shortly".

Looks like today's roll out is yet another Disney IT failure.

I think the only success that people had starting at 6A was that they may have had APs in their carts before they implemented the queue approach .. As others have mentioned - if you tried earlier and your cart is empty ...try signing in (in a separate browser tab) to see if it refreshes your cart - this seems to get by the queue at least ...
I agree about having APs in cart from logging in at 6 am. I did that and finally had the ability to purchase about 75 minutes later but changed my mind about options so I had to start over at 9.

I think the only success that people had starting at 6A was that they may have had APs in their carts before they implemented the queue approach .. As others have mentioned - if you tried earlier and your cart is empty ...try signing in (in a separate browser tab) to see if it refreshes your cart - this seems to get by the queue at least ...
People have posted that they purchased right after 6. Then it's been a slow trickle all morning until around 8:45, it sped up, then people got tossed in a queue.

Finally. Phone purchase.

My family owes me. All I got to say.

I’m finishing work and then going out on the boat to fish.

I was wondering if going in and out of the site messes up your place in the queue. Does anybody know?

Update, my wait time just updated to 33 minutes. Now it says 17 minutes..making progress?

I was wondering if going in and out of the site messes up your place in the queue. Does anybody know?

Update, my wait time just updated to 33 minutes. Now it says 17 minutes..making progress?
I jumped onto an incognito mode browser logged in and got the same queue time of “more than an hour”

I've been on hold so long now, its a recording of JFK yelling at me what I can do for my country 🫡

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter