ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I wish they released daily sales numbers for tickets. At $1,000 each they are making a staggering amount today.

Was able to upgrade 4 10 day PH's to sorcerer passes via 4079397702. No need to call MS first. Excited to finally be a pass holder again!!!
Am on hold with MS on one phone and now trying this number on a different phone. Will let you know which one goes through first. Last 2 times I've tried on the regular ticket number (above) this morning they said they couldn't help. Oddly they both have the exact same hold music and ads so I hope I'm calling 2 different centers.

Made it through the online que, no option to upgrade tickets that I can find.
Am on hold with MS on one phone and now trying this number on a different phone. Will let you know which one goes through first. Last 2 times I've tried on the regular ticket number (above) this morning they said they couldn't help. Oddly they both have the exact same hold music and ads so I hope I'm calling 2 different centers.
Did that and have been on hold since 8:48. When I try to sign in it says :

Pardon the Inconvenience​

Some of our digital experiences are unavailable at this time. DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass sales will resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Upgraded two 7-day Park Hoppers purchased from Sam's Club via phone. The difference (incl. tax) was $495.86. Total time including wait was 1 hour 53 minutes.

All-in-all, not too terribly bad. Good luck out there, friends!

I have two different phones on hold, one through that number (407)939-7702 and the other (407)939-7639... one is at 1 hour 41 mins, the other just over a half hour. Identical hold music, it's even timed together.

Finally got my ticket online…been trying since 6:45, still on hold with MS to upgrade an unused ticket

Now I just have to figure out how to get my voucher number linked up with my plans. Would anyone be able to help me out there? When I entered the voucher number it said the number was not valid...I tried to call member services but got the busy signal...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter