ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Just keep getting dial tone for MS.....
I have two different phones on hold, one through that number (407)939-7702 and the other (407)939-7639... one is at 1 hour 41 mins, the other just over a half hour. Identical hold music, it's even timed together.
Are these numbers for ticketing or MS?

Anybody know if you can buy the Incredi-pass early as a DVC member? Seems like they should allow either pass to DVC members. Currently on hold for the last 58 minutes waiting to ask.

Am on hold with MS on one phone and now trying this number on a different phone. Will let you know which one goes through first. Last 2 times I've tried on the regular ticket number (above) this morning they said they couldn't help. Oddly they both have the exact same hold music and ads so I hope I'm calling 2 different centers.
Called that number this am and just now and it
Now I just have to figure out how to get my voucher number linked up with my plans. Would anyone be able to help me out there? When I entered the voucher number it said the number was not valid...I tried to call member services but got the busy signal...

I can’t even get through to MS. I’ve been on hold with ticketing for 30 min. Hope its not for nothing!

Anybody know if you can buy the Incredi-pass early as a DVC member? Seems like they should allow either pass to DVC members. Currently on hold for the last 58 minutes waiting to ask.

Unfortunately, was a big no go. I tried when I spoke to them this morning

1 hour, 45 minutes in someone picked up and said she would transfer me. The automated system is now cycling demanding a transfer code I don't have. This is really not cool Disney.

I am 49 years old and literally was crying in frustration at some point.

This has been insane.

In the end, I have a sorcerer pass plus a park ticket I didn't need that I couldn't get upgraded.

Off to a glorious day of work. Unshowered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter