ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Disney actually lost money on me because I waited so long I decided to drop one of the extras I would have added if I'd gotten through in less than 75 minutes. I figured it would be easy enough to add it later if I change my mind (and am willing to sacrifice it if I can't).

I think I'm stuck on Woody "Please wait" eternally. It took my credit card 13 minutes ago and it just thinking... opened a new browser window and it looks like it logged me out, so I might be stuck there.

Finally got them, as well. I can’t imagine what next weeks full roll out will look like if this was only for DVC 😅 Good luck to everyone still waiting!

After 1 hour 24 minutes I talked with a Cast Member and was told, "call DVC Member Services after 9 am ...".

Why can't I see this? I keep getting check back later. I had 2 passes in my cart and now they are gone.
If you managed to get them in your cart if you click on the cart they should still be there and you can try and go through express check out.

I had passes in my cart, but then it said to clear your cart to help, then the site went down. DH thankfully had passes in his cart and after many attempts at checking out he got them. It kept kicking him out every time he updated our information. I know Disney IT sucks, but come on already! They have been pushing people to use the app/website for everything for so long and they can't keep this system working.

I have been waiting since 7 am on the phone. Just got through to CM who said that NOTHING is open or live until 9 am. I gently explained that this is NOT what the DVC email said, and he just laughed and said, "Yes, I know." He said that nothing will happen until 9 am, and he encouraged me to try buying online at 9 am. He said if I can't, then he recommended calling Disney IT. I just can't imagine that Disney IT is the right place to call. But, I thought I'd report what I was told. So, the saga continues...

So I kept checking out and finally woody got to the actual payment page!!
I did not leave the page with the checkout just kept submitting and at 8:54 I was able to purchase.

Y'all completely melted down dining. It's a dog thing (from Coco?) that says all "down for maintenance," LOL.

Great job launching Akershus breakfast in this, guys.

So anyone who purchased already had them in cart? Waiting to call since I'm still stuck in heigh-ho mode lol

Yes! 2 hours and 59 minutes after I started stalking the website I have a confirmation that half of my people are done... (yay I guess?)
It only took about 200 "line can't be connected" calls before it gave me to privilege of being on hold to upgrade existing ticket credits for the rest. :rolleyes2

Last edited:
ok thanks. I just hung up cause I didn't have an issue in a park right now and it said call back 7 AM. thanks though. good looking out.

If you managed to get them in your cart if you click on the cart they should still be there and you can try and go through express check out.
That did not work for me. Disney emptied my cart. When I try to reload it I just get the seven dwarves on the annual pass page. I would say the system is totally hosed. But on the bright side I think that means very few people were actually able to buy any passes. I highly doubt they will sell out today.

I feel terrible for everybody trying to buy passes on 4/20. If Disney IT cannot handle DVC members, ain't no way and now they can manage a general population.

Success here too, finally, after 3 hours! Purchased online (has been in my cart since 6am), just continually refreshing. Confirmed it's in MDE as well and my cc was charged...all in a matter of seconds after purchase...

Good luck all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter