Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

The parks are going to be PACKED. They were already horrible .
OR
very hard to get a park reservation.
Probably. Disney was definitely getting ahead of recession impacts. Whatever slowdown that was projected is now gone. Disney will stay packed no matter we have a recession or not. And that’s what Disney wants.

A word of caution for those upgrading APs: I added water parks to my Incredipass this week, and the system cancelled all 18 of the park reservations I had booked in May & June. It was no big deal to rebook them, since all parks are still available, but I wasn't told that would happen when I did the upgrade, so I'm glad I noticed they were gone. I received no notification.

I suspect it is because the system sees it as a "new" pass, since the change was made, so the previously booked park reservations were no longer valid, since they were booked with the "old" pass.

Just a heads up, since many may be upgrading in the next couple of weeks!
A friend added one day to a ticket a few months back and all their park passes were cancelled so this makes sense* and is a vital warning. They had no clue their park passes were cancelled. I checked immediately and saw they were and replaced them. Disney didn’t even email them for a day or two about cancelling the passes 🙄

*not in a broad sense though because 💯 it’s absolutely idiotic horrible programming

Last edited:
A friend added one day to a ticket a few months back and all their park passes were cancelled so this makes sense* and is a vital warning. They had no clue their park passes were cancelled. I checked immediately and saw they were and replaced them. Disney didn’t even email them for a day or two about cancelling the passes 🙄

*not in a broad sense though because 💯 it’s absolutely idiotic horrible programming
I had to call to upgrade my tickets to AP from park hopper tickets for our May trip and I was able to see them upgrade on the website and check with the ticketing agent on the phone that my park pass reservations were the same.

so torn on whether I should try and call Thursday to update my 2 day tickets or just buy the AP's outright online.

I wonder just how limited the tickets are? I need to buy Incredi pass ones.

so torn on whether I should try and call Thursday to update my 2 day tickets or just buy the AP's outright online.

I wonder just how limited the tickets are? I need to buy Incredi pass ones.
Tough spot. I’d call and join the online VQ to start with. Maybe you get lucky and get through on the phone first and don’t have to chose.

that's what I'm thinking. I know I'll be so mad if they sell out while I'm on hold. :rotfl: At least my tickets are only 2 day ones!

that's what I'm thinking. I know I'll be so mad if they sell out while I'm on hold. :rotfl: At least my tickets are only 2 day ones!
You can always buy the AP and then activate them on your next trip. Especially if your not worried about the $300 or so you spent on the 2 day tickets.

You can always buy the AP and then activate them on your next trip. Especially if your not worried about the $300 or so you spent on the 2 day tickets.

I was thinking of doing that too and since it’s just a voucher I assume the AP will only activate if I go to a ticket booth first?

Does anyone know what it will look like buying two passes on the month to month payment plan? Will I be able to purchase both from my account as long as I'm linked to my husband, or will I need to be logged in as hubby on a different device to purchase his separately?

Does anyone know what it will look like buying two passes on the month to month payment plan? Will I be able to purchase both from my account as long as I'm linked to my husband, or will I need to be logged in as hubby on a different device to purchase his separately?
When I bought our Pixie passes a few months ago, I bought for myself, DH and DS and was able to do the FL res monthly payment program for all three from my account and then I assigned them their passes.

One thing I noticed thought when I bought our Sorcerer passes yesterday is that there was no monthly payment option. Only full purchase. Not sure if that will be different next week or not.

One thing I noticed thought when I bought our Sorcerer passes yesterday is that there was no monthly payment option. Only full purchase. Not sure if that will be different next week or not.
Only the DVC Sorcerer Pass is available for purchase right now and the DVC Passes are not eligible for the FL Resident Monthly Payment Plan. The FL Resident Sorcerer Pass will not be available until 4/20.

Couple questions;
When I call in next week, will I be able to upgrade both mine and my wife's ticket to APs or does my wife have to do hers on her own? I bought both the tickets and linked them through my MDE.
When paying, if I have 2 gift cards can I use both and then use a credit card for the rest or is it 2 payment methods per transaction?
Anyone?

Only the DVC Sorcerer Pass is available for purchase right now and the DVC Passes are not eligible for the FL Resident Monthly Payment Plan. The FL Resident Sorcerer Pass will not be available until 4/20.

Gotcha, so if I had waited and bought on the 20th, I would have been able to do monthly payment as a FL res, but not as DVC. That makes sense now :-)

Couple questions;
When I call in next week, will I be able to upgrade both mine and my wife's ticket to APs or does my wife have to do hers on her own? I bought both the tickets and linked them through my MDE.
When paying, if I have 2 gift cards can I use both and then use a credit card for the rest or is it 2 payment methods per transaction?

No one knows the answer to this. This round is nothing like what buying/bridging APs has been like before. I know any time in the past that I've bridged tickets to APs I have had to show an ID. Uptread, or maybe on another tread, someone had contacted GS and they weren't sure if you were going to be able to convert existing tickets at all but were pretty sure if you did, you were going to have to do them in person and not on line or on the phone (this is for incredipass). I don't know about the GC/CC situation never tried it.

Couple questions;

No one knows the answer to this. This round is nothing like what buying/bridging APs has been like before. I know any time in the past that I've bridged tickets to APs I have had to show an ID. Uptread, or maybe on another tread, someone had contacted GS and they weren't sure if you were going to be able to convert existing tickets at all but were pretty sure if you did, you were going to have to do them in person and not on line or on the phone (this is for incredipass). I don't know about the GC/CC situation never tried it.
My wife and I have separate MDE accounts but I was still able to purchase Sorcerer Passes for the entire family, including her. The CM was able to see that she was one of the accounts I could manage.

If I decide to buy an Incredipass just for me next week, but have a package for Sept for 2 of us, am I able to 1) cancel the package and rebook it with just tickets for my mom and 2) does the AP have to be active to take advantage of any room-only discounts available now or special event tickets (eg MNSSHP)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter