Annual Passes ???

Campingbuddy

Mouseketeer
I have never purchased an annual pass, it was always 4 or 5 day or length of stay passes. I need some help on this one. If I were to purchased an annual pass will it help me get a better nightly rate at the Fort Wilderness or any other resort? I have always used the Disney Club for getting rates.

I know they send a Mickey Monitor through the mail, but I don't own an annual pass yet to recieve it so I can look at it.

Can someone please help me on this one?

What other discounts do you recieve with the AP?

Email me if you need to: buddyheckman@yahoo.com

The AP offers I think 40% off rack rates and the Dc only 5-10%. I did however ger a discount on my AP with my DC.

You do not have to have an AP to call and get reservations. You can call, and if you get a good AP rate you can buy an AP later. And as eeyorefanatic said, the DC saves you money on the AP. I think the AP may save you money at DTD, but I'm not sure about that.

The Mickey Monitor can be seen online. You may need to do a search on the DIS to find a link for it.

29 days to go!

I just called to try to get an AP rate for FW for Dec, but was told the discounts ends in Sept. Also do they ever offer a year ahead ,or do you have to keep re- checking??
Thanks

Discounts vary according to the season and the forecasted occupancy for the resorts. Usually they come out about 3-4 months in advance. Mousesavers is a great site that keeps the list updated of available discount codes. If she doesnt have it they probably dont exist. I have found that alot of time the AP or resident discount is better then the DC discount.

Thanks for the information on this one.

The CM's seem to be kinda tight lipped on the subject of AP discounts. I could never really get any information from them about this.

I fugured if I put it on this board I would recieve some good replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter