***Annual Regional Cookbook sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Thank you Cindy for the cookbook for DS 6! He really likes it, especially the desserts. Trust me, we will not be waiting for the holidays to try ToffeePopcorn Crunch!

Thank you Nancy, my elf, for the Arizona cookbook. The kids love the extra goodies as well! I've already made the banana bars out of it and they were sooo delish!

Thank you again!
Jessica

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived.....and so fast.
Again, sorry you had to have an elf package, but hope it was worth it.
Enjoy!!

Just got my book from Jessica14!!

I got "The Golden Pear Cafe Cookbook". It is a book of recipes from the Hamptons' Favorite Cafe.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to try some recipes!

Just got my book from Jessica14!!

I got "The Golden Pear Cafe Cookbook". It is a book of recipes from the Hamptons' Favorite Cafe.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to try some recipes!

Whoo hoo! To add to this, Jessica also sent in another package:

-Information on "The Big Duck" - Literally a big duck that is listed on the national register of historic places!
- The Big Duck Postcard
- The Big Duck Magnet
- The Big Duck Reuseable bag

It was great to get an extra package!!

Thanks again Jessica, you are great! :banana:

I got my cookbook today! clhcpaca, Cindy, sent me The Border Cookbook - Authentic Home Cooking of the American Southwest and Northern Mexico! It is a big fat book, and I already saw some really interesting recipes that I will have to try. Thanks Cindy!!!!

Whoo hoo! To add to this, Jessica also sent in another package:

-Information on "The Big Duck" - Literally a big duck that is listed on the national register of historic places!
- The Big Duck Postcard
- The Big Duck Magnet
- The Big Duck Reuseable bag

It was great to get an extra package!!

Thanks again Jessica, you are great! :banana:

Me too!! Thank you. Very interesting. And I love reusable bags ::yes::

Just 5 more to go......3 are US and should arrive by today.

The other 2 could be a bit longer......never seem to know with those international packages.

I got my book today! Thanks Shelly for the Mt. Vernon cookbook!
I have a feeling that when my husband mailed out my book he didn't put my name on it huh oh:confused:

Just waiting to hear about arrivals to:

clhcpaca
Jessica14"s DD
PrincessInOz
can84

Whenever I send myself a postcard from the US, it takes 3 weeks to arrive :sad2:. I'm not expecting a parcel this side of April...possibly early May.

I know it takes a long time....we just have to be patient. Hard sometimes.
I have sent a couple that took 2 weeks, so we can hope.
Yours was mailed 4-15, so it will be awhile still.

I received my cookbook from Wendy on Monday. (Didn't have to work yesterday----National CPA Holiday)

She sent me "Gravy Wars"----(It's about South Philly Italian cooking)

Net book. Thanks Wendy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter