Annual WDW SOLOS Meet?

OKAY these treads donot seem to move to fast anymore

I'll be down at WDW next week

also in west palm beach on the 15 for diving

any one around like too meet for coffee?????????
I leave about noon MONDAY

Gary

Which days or days will you be at WDW, and where? I'll be at AK on Friday but plan to also be at the parks one other day this week if the weather is decent.

GOOD MORNING

I'll be at W D W 12 & 13 till noon on the 14, unless dive is bad down at west palm, then I'll just stay at the parks.

well I'll be outta here shortly

have a good day all

Gary

WOW either I go to WDW alot or this thread does not move fast???????

OR MAYBEE BOTH

I'll be down at POP CENTURY on the 24th till sunday I hope,
I still need a room on SATURDAY

ANYONE GOING TOO BE AROUND ????????????

Gary

wow so many good ideas. i saw recently about disney speed dating..lol. and now this. its a great idea, wouldn't mind trying it out myself. i only live about 2 hours from the parks and time is really not a big issure for me. :sunny:

pirate: Becca princess:

only 6 more days til b-day trip to disney!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :dance3:

Hey mouse-heads!

I'll be flying solo and arriving on Wed. Sept 20th. Anyone wanna meet for coffee? Food? A drink? Even a particular attraction? Hey, it's my first solo trip and I'm up for anything.

Hank

I don't know if this is appropriate but just for the record: I'm a male, 36.
(Anyone's company is welcome but, while I realize it is Disney, I'm straight) :-)

well I'll (should) be down again at the end of Feb. diving with friends and trying to make it to the parks. AP must be renewed. any meets anywhere?????????????

Gary:beach: :bday:

Anybody who is going to be in the world between April 15 to April 20 Look us up.... would love to share a BBQ with a fellow Diser at SSR :banana:

did I just killed this thread
36_1_4.gif

first solo trip...May 10-14...staying at Yacht Club.:cool1: Anyone want to meet for drinks or coffee (54 year young female):rotfl2:

Heya! I'll be in the World from 9/8 - 9/12/07! I havent made my ADRs yet. If anyone else has, let me know!

25 more days!!!:banana: staying at SSR from 14th to 20th!!! See you there ???!!!

Heya! I'll be in the World from 9/8 - 9/12/07! I havent made my ADRs yet. If anyone else has, let me know!

bummer am going to miss you.... we'll be there the 29th to the 5th of OCt... if there's any truth to rumor you fall under the free dining dates.. am sooooooo line green envy !!

bummer am going to miss you.... we'll be there the 29th to the 5th of OCt...
AWWWW MAN!!! I'm sorry that I'm going to miss you too!

I guess I need to look through the whole thread to see if anyone else will be there when I will. I know that Simba's Mom will!

AWWWW MAN!!! I'm sorry that I'm going to miss you too!

I guess I need to look through the whole thread to see if anyone else will be there when I will. I know that Simba's Mom will!

Simba'sMom will be there this April with me.. but I really have nit gotten acquinted with her but a couple of post at the whos going on April thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter