Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

Take a closer look Bobbi, it's right under your nose:rotfl2:

A closer look at what...the thread?...the card? ...the address?...

This one is amazing...but at least Nutsy, you've verified that I don't have to go to the DVC threads to see just who it is! Thank you for small favors!

Bobbi:goodvibes

:santa: Yay! Got one of my cards yesterday in the post and another this morning!!

The one yesterday was of a lovely Christmas scene and I'm trying to figure the clues out, I need to try and find what the Keystone State is! :confused3

The one that received today is handmade, a lovely snowman with beautiful shiny decorations on him - how lovely! Thank you! I'm off now to search for clues on who sent him to me.

(sorry I didn't post yesterday but I've been really poorly so haven't been on the boards :sick: ) :santa:

Alright, Nutsy, is it from you? Did you send the card to Canada since you really want to go there?

Bobbi

I think one of mine may be from Pooh6768? Am I right? :santa:

I had to google The Keystone State and now I've leant it's Pennsylvania :banana:

Still no idea on the other one, the clues have been posted before but I'm still baffled :confused3

1. ..... Rocket
2. Treed
3. Wicked!
4.Sunday nights with Ty
5. A good year

Can anyone give me any more clues? ;)

Doesn't look like any of my cards have been received yet, the inter continental postmen must be on a go slow! Hopefully they'll be winging their way soon. :cheer2:

KatelynnsAuntie - thank you so much for the card. It arrived yesterday!

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Yes Astrid it is from me. :)
And with that, all my cards have been received. Merry Christmas everyone. :santa:

As for your other card, check siggy's "Wicked" is the big word here.

I think one of mine may be from Pooh6768? Am I right? :santa:

I had to google The Keystone State and now I've leant it's Pennsylvania :banana:

Still no idea on the other one, the clues have been posted before but I'm still baffled :confused3

1. ..... Rocket
2. Treed
3. Wicked!
4.Sunday nights with Ty
5. A good year

Can anyone give me any more clues? ;)

Doesn't look like any of my cards have been received yet, the inter continental postmen must be on a go slow! Hopefully they'll be winging their way soon. :cheer2:

A closer look at what...the thread?...the card? ...the address?...

This one is amazing...but at least Nutsy, you've verified that I don't have to go to the DVC threads to see just who it is! Thank you for small favors!

Look at the post below yours a page or so back Bobbi.. the answer was
right under your nose.:rotfl2:

Yes, DUH!:lmao:

Kurby, I think you sent me a card...thank you!!!

PS. Cassandra is beautiful, and you have such a nice garden!

Yes Bobbi that was me ;)

Thank you for the comment about my daughter - that's our front garden - god bless older homes that actually have a yard instead of a postage stamp lawn

I'm taking another guess on mystery card. Is it from Jenna 45?

Yes Bobbi that was me ;)

Thank you for the comment about my daughter - that's our front garden - god bless older homes that actually have a yard instead of a postage stamp lawn

I appreciate gardens...front and back. We have 2 dogs, so the vegetable garden in the back is a challenge for me. Our black lab has been known to pick and eat the green tomatoes. A previous black lab mix would pick the asparagus spears. She thought they were retriever sticks.:rotfl:
I grow most of my flowers in the front.

Have you been to AKV? We were there just last Saturday night. I especially love swimming in the pool and just basking in the sight of the lodge, flowers...it's a wonderful place!! Since we have new snow and ice here in Ohio, I sure wish I were there right now!

Bobbi

I got two cards yesterday. They are from Astrid and ADisneygirl.

Please any help with this clue. I have had the card for 11 days now and still I have not idea.

Disney is coming soon
Qantas
British Airways
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I got two cards yesterday. They are from Astrid and ADisneygirl.

Please any help with this clue. I have had the card for 11 days now and still I have not idea.

Disney is coming soon
Qantas
British Airways
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

So pleased to see you got mine safely :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter