Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

Woo Hoo!! Reckon I've worked out the secret sender of my other card ... DisneyCP2002 - am I right? Am I right??!! Goodness that took some sleuthing! :)

Thank you soooo much it's a truly lovely card :hug: :santa:

Have you been to AKV? We were there just last Saturday night. I especially love swimming in the pool and just basking in the sight of the lodge, flowers...it's a wonderful place!! Since we have new snow and ice here in Ohio, I sure wish I were there right now!

Bobbi

No i haven't been "Home" yet - we're planning a trip for Jan 2009 and we're hoping that santa brings us a BFP so we make our trip with 4 :)

we're planning on staying for 14 or 15 days and only getting a 10 day park pass so we'll have 4 or 5 days to really enjoy our resort and see some others before we stay in them.

i'd love to see your pics - send me the thread addy if you have posted some

I received a lovely Disney card from Jenna45 yesterday. Thank you so much! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. :santa:

Please any help with this clue. I have had the card for 11 days now and still I have not idea.

Disney is coming soon
Qantas
British Airways
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

wonder if it's someone who lives in Hawaii? Disney is opening up a new DVC there soon

or someone from Oz now living in the UK or visaversa

wonder if it's someone who lives in Hawaii? Disney is opening up a new DVC there soon

or someone from Oz now living in the UK or visaversa

That clue really has me stumped too. Nobody from Hawaii in this exchange and there is only one Aussie and to the best of my knowledge the Ukers have always lived in the UK.

I've been trying to figure out who it could be too and so far not had too much luck.

I need to do some research on that one

I got two cards yesterday. They are from Astrid and ADisneygirl.

Please any help with this clue. I have had the card for 11 days now and still I have not idea.

Disney is coming soon
Qantas
British Airways
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Ok, I'm pretty sure I know who sent you this card. Not an easy one to figure out, but if you check out siggies something just might make sense. I think the Qantas, British Airways is the clue... There was one other person I thought may have sent it, but have since found out it's not them.

That clue really has me stumped too. Nobody from Hawaii in this exchange and there is only one Aussie and to the best of my knowledge the Ukers have always lived in the UK.

I've been trying to figure out who it could be too and so far not had too much luck.

I need to do some research on that one

At least I am not the only one stumped.:lmao: :lmao:

At least I am not the only one stumped.:lmao: :lmao:

How many cards have you received so far Colleen? There is one person who I suspect this card is from. I found a siggie that is a possible clue.. not in so many words, but more of what's in the siggie.:)

Hint.... start from the beginning of the thread and work your way forward... shouldn't take you too long to find the one I'm referring to.

How many cards have you received so far Colleen? There is one person who I suspect this card is from. I found a siggie that is a possible clue.. not in so many words, but more of what's in the siggie.:)

Hint.... start from the beginning of the thread and work your way forward... shouldn't take you too long to find the one I'm referring to.

I got 6 cards. That is the number I signed up for.

Could it be bababear_50? If not then maybe escape?

I got 6 cards. That is the number I signed up for.

Could it be bababear_50? If not then maybe escape?

I need to go back through the thread, but.... I'm beginning to suspect that you have guessed one incorrectly, as I don't have that person ticked off on my list. Soooo... maybe you need to take another look at your cards and figure out which one you may have guessed incorrectly and change that to the correct person ,then this last one will fall into place as from what I can see there really is only one person that it could be and you have already said you've received from them.:confused:

Originally Posted by mickeyfan2
The one I can't get could it be from Bobbiwoz?

I got one from JJK and another from crossfamily.

Ok, here's what I think you may have done... I have all 6 ticked off on my list, so I'm thinking that you may have gotten mixed up and maybe not realised you'd already figured this 11 day old one out.

I have finally figured out my mystery card. Its from Nutsy! Thanks. You sure fooled me!:rotfl2:

I received 3 cards in the mail today :woohoo:

I think they came from:

crossfamily - loved your Cars card

ilvsocr00 - nice Disney card. I can't seem to find any nice Disney cards around here at all:confused3

bobbiwoz - took me a bit to figure out your clues but they all of a sudden "jumped" out at me

Thanks everyone for the nice cards.

I received 3 cards in the mail today :woohoo:

I think they came from:

crossfamily - loved your Cars card

ilvsocr00 - nice Disney card. I can't seem to find any nice Disney cards around here at all

bobbiwoz - took me a bit to figure out your clues but they all of a sudden "jumped" out at me

Thanks everyone for the nice cards.

Bobbiwoz didn't send to you Robin. Looks like you need to guess again on that one:)

I know what you mean about the Disney cards too.. I can't even buy them here, let alone nice ones.:sad2:

I received an adorable card from Mrs. Dazzle today!

Thank You very much!!

Merry Christmas!!:santa:

Kimba

I just received another card. This would make 7. That is one more than I sent. I need to get all the cards down and see who they are all from.

Nutsy, did somebody not get a card they were suppose to receive?

Hard to say at this stage as there are still a good few cards making their way to their destinations.

Who is todays card from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter