Another Newbie - Anyone going Oct 15-22?

luvdisney8

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I am new to DIS and would like to know if anyone else is going to the World the week of Oct 15th? DH, DS (13), DD (7) along with BIL, SIL, DN (7) and DN (5) are all going, we are staying at AllStar Sports again this year. :cool1:

Looking forward to Halloween in MK and attempting to get ressies for CRT, wish me good luck. princess:

Welcome to the Disboards, I'm fairly new and I love them. My family is planning a trip Oct 17-24 of this year and can't wait for the MNSSHP!! :cool1: We are planning on staying at ASMO. It'll be our second trip but first to stay at Disney. Our children are DD(7) DS(5). Who knows maybe will bump into each our. Take care and have fun planning, this is a great place to find out alot of things re planning for Disney trip. ::MinnieMo :banana: ::MickeyMo

Just want to say welcome, we will be there a bit earlier...end of Sept.

We are doing Movies this year, but only because DS22 birthday this time. DS 8 LOVES Sports!!! (His birthday resort choice last March)

HI and Welcome!!! :wave: We will have just missed you when you leave. We will be there from the 23rd- 30th. Looking forward to our first MNSSHP!!!

1976-1990 Vairous family trips when young including one trip to Disneyland
1998 Off site First trip with husband and daughters
2001 All Stars Music
Oct 2005 Caribbean Beach Resort

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: princess:

I AM, I AM!!! We are leaving Oct 16 for WDW and will be staying till Oct 21. This is our 2nd trip, but 1st time in Oct. We are sooooo excited after reading how eveyone seems to love this time of year at WDW. Our group will be same as last year, my DH, DD(7), DD(2), my best friend and her DH, DD(12), and DD(7). But we are currently convincing my BF's mother, sister, and niece to also go along. We just felt it our duty to share the magic with others. The more the merrier! Hope you have a great time, we can hardly wait! :hyper: :hyper2:

luvdisney8 said:
Hello!

I am new to DIS and would like to know if anyone else is going to the World the week of Oct 15th? DH, DS (13), DD (7) along with BIL, SIL, DN (7) and DN (5) are all going, we are staying at AllStar Sports again this year. :cool1:

Looking forward to Halloween in MK and attempting to get ressies for CRT, wish me good luck. princess:

Hello and welcome to the wonderful World of DISboards! I won't be going until next year, but I just wanted to say hi! :wave2:

I'm not going anytime soon, but welcome to DIS anyway. I'm sure that you'll love this site as much as we do. :goodvibes

:wizard: Glad you've joined us,and have fun planning your trip.October will be a great time to visit FL!
Kirsten :moped: :rolleyes1 princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter