Another year, another lady surgery Update pg3

Hi Everyone,
thank you for the well wishes. I made it through surgery and back home. I cried going into surgery, apparently cried through surgery and woke up still crying. I guess I was little more scarred than I realized from the previous surgery.
I sit and wait for biopsy results. Let's hope I'm still just lumpy.

I really hope this does the trick. You deserve to be able to get on with a pain free life.

Here's hoping for nothing more than "lumpy". And hopefully even "lumpy" is over.

Many :hug: :hug: :hug: to you Tina. Glad you made it through surgery. Hope it's nothing more than being lumpy again and that this is the LAST one.

Hi Everyone,
thank you for the well wishes. I made it through surgery and back home. I cried going into surgery, apparently cried through surgery and woke up still crying. I guess I was little more scarred than I realized from the previous surgery.
I sit and wait for biopsy results. Let's hope I'm still just lumpy.
:flower3:

Hi Tina! I have never in my life said to another person , " I HOPE YOU ARE JUST LUMPY!" but I hope you are!
:flower1:
Please keep us posted. TEAM TINA!

A good update, Tina. So glad to hear you are back home. Hoping the results are good .:hug:'s

Thanks so much for taking the time to update us, Tina! I hope you're feeling great very soon!!

Thanks for the update Tina. Have been sending prayers your way all through this, and will keep on doing so. Here's to hoping the biopsy results say that everything looks good. You have really been though a lot lately. I am so glad that Matt wasn't hurt in the car accident! You are right, all that matters is that he was okay, not the car. Please keep us updated , as we are all thinking of you and sending you good thoughts. Lynn

Sending you many positive thoughts, Tina. Hope the worse is over meaning the surgery. :hug:

Hang in there Tina, we are all here for you. I know its hard. Just rest. I will pray for a speedy recovery. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter