anxious about fantasmic

disneybeachbum

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the Vacation Planning Service and been disappointed? Has anyone ever not gotten a fantasmic reservation through Vacation planning service. I am very anxious putting my reservation in their hands. But with the time difference and my work schedule it makes sense to use the vacation planning service. Any information is appreciated.

We used them for Fantasmic and for PS for the Blue Bayou. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. It was so nice just to call them at my convenience and let them take care of everything.

Not only did they get us our first choice date for Fantasmic, but we were the first reservations and got seated first. Oddly enough, the front left row we had 2 weeks ago are the exact same seats we had the first time we went several years ago.

At WDW, you have to stay Concierge to get this service. I think it's one of the best perks of staying onsite at DL!

I really wouldn't worry...We used them for our reservations in May and like Peachgirl we got the first available seats for the time that we wanted. When I inquired with the CM about their "record" she said not to worry because they are usually the first to call. :sunny:

disneybeachbum,
I wouldn't worry. I have not seen a single post complaining about not getting them. I really wish I had learned about this service earlier. I read about it a day before I needed to start calling so I was hesitant to try it with that little lead time. I did get them on my own, but it's pretty stressful. (Although I have to admit it's a pretty wonderful feeling when you do get through. I' can't remember ever dancing around my living room at 8:05 am on a Sunday before!!!)
Assuming you are going for more then one night; I would have vacation planning try for the first night and if they don't come through you can than try on your own.
This way you've covered all your bases. Just remember, don't try on the same day!! You have to pay for them when you call and they are completely non-refundable!!

I e-mailed them in April for our August trip. The 30 days was on 7/12 and I got an e-mail before noon saying they got our tickets. The only thing was I really wanted the 9:00 show but I told them I would take the 10:30 if they couldn't get 9:00. So, of course, I got the 10:30 tickets.

How do you contact this service? How much does it cose?

Thanks this is all new to us. WE are going to Disneyland for the first time in May 2006!

:wave2:

starwood said:
I e-mailed them in April for our August trip. The 30 days was on 7/12 and I got an e-mail before noon saying they got our tickets. The only thing was I really wanted the 9:00 show but I told them I would take the 10:30 if they couldn't get 9:00. So, of course, I got the 10:30 tickets.

I e-mailed Vacation Planning too with my F! Buffet ticket request, so this is great to hear that they should be e-mailing me. I requested either of the 5 nights we will be there for the first F! of the evening.

When I first e-mailed Vacation Planning, they got my request and they e-mailed me back letting me know I forgot to specify balcony or ground level. I e-mailed them back with the forgotten info. I haven't heard back from them after the second e-mail. Should I worry or just assume that they got my forgotten info and added it to my request?

Thanks!

MOM POPPINS said:
How do you contact this service? How much does it cose?

Thanks this is all new to us. WE are going to Disneyland for the first time in May 2006!

:wave2:

The service is free, but you do have to be staying at at Disneyland Resort Hotel. They can make any advance reservations or ps's you need.
1-714-300-7520 or email them at vacationplanning@disneyonline.com

We called rather than email and they called us when they got our reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter