Anxiously awaiting more photos of Silver Sea merch.

Anyone reporting off the Magic? I cruise early July and I am not particularly wanting 25th merch but something cute and fun. Is the whole shop only 25th stuff and then empty the rest of the cruise?! What do the shops look like?

I just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. The first sailing for the 25th. Very disappointed in the merchandise. All I wanted was a tee shirt, but dcl didn’t make any The pandora set was $250,but granddaughter only wanted the charm, so passed on that. The backpacks were gone the first night. Not interested. So I spent zero dollars. I personally believe they are getting merchandise for each cruise. all the merchandise and new castaway stuff came onboard the same day as the sailing. The jerseys didn’t sell out. They were still there on last night along with the man’s polo which we didn’t like.
I will say for regular shirts they aren’t getting new merchandise or sizes each cruise at least on wish I wanted on spirit Jersey in medium had to grab xl to get it. Worth it for me

This is so ridiculous! Disney promoted a whole summer of silver anniversary cruises. Cannot believe they messed this up so bad. We sail on the Dream at the end of June. Hopefully just supply chain issues, and more is on the way.
We are likely on the same cruise - June 23? I hope there is some merchandise restocked by then.

That's the same as us - I put down our fly out date instead of the cruise date. See you there!
We fly out on the 21st and arrive on the 23rd. 😃 We have a day on our own and a couple of days with tours in the morning. Getting closer. See you there!

Just got off the EBTA and stay in BCN. I can honestly say that I was thrilled to see the 3rd Galaxy movie...the BEST!!...this movie ended at 6:15 the first day, stores opened at 6:00, went right to the stores and WOW...Nothing left except the pjs, and someone asked me if I was buying them as I had them in my hands. There were 4-5 lines to sign-up for requests. I laughed but signed-up for a loungefly bag and both pins, transatlantic and 25th. Then, I went to guest services. The next day, I received a call to pick-up my requested bag, etc. They said that a single pallet had been found that a cast member overlooked. All in all, I was one of the fortunate ones! I spoke to a very nice person at guest services and with a few ideas on how they can improve their promotions, etc I don't know but I'm a happy person! I didn't see any pins posted so here they are...20230526_075345.jpg

I was on the Fantasy from 5/13-5/20. It was announced that ears and tumblers were NOT going to be available for our sailing. I was not aware if the glass mugs were available or not on this sailing. This is what the store had for sale before the shops open. It was chaos when they opened. Loungefly bags, pins, polo (Small and Medium only), and popcorn buckets were available throughout the cruise. The spirit jerseys sold out quickly on the first night. I did not keep tabs on the jewelry. People were not pleased with the lack of merchandise especially on the second anniversary sailing. The pride collection did show up in the shops during the middle part of the cruise.

PXL_20230513_171947099.jpgPXL_20230513_171954362.jpgPXL_20230513_172000566.jpg
PXL_20230515_013416897.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks that explains why I never saw the ears or tumblers. We were on the May 6th cruise too.

Just found a couple of those spirit jerseys go for $199 on eBay. I think that DCL should give coupons. Like one per person with the lanyards to buy what ever they want of the big ticket items. Are they running out of this stuff early in each cruise?

Last edited:
Just got off the EBTA and stay in BCN. I can honestly say that I was thrilled to see the 3rd Galaxy movie...the BEST!!...this movie ended at 6:15 the first day, stores opened at 6:00, went right to the stores and WOW...Nothing left except the pjs, and someone asked me if I was buying them as I had them in my hands. There were 4-5 lines to sign-up for requests. I laughed but signed-up for a loungefly bag and both pins, transatlantic and 25th. Then, I went to guest services. The next day, I received a call to pick-up my requested bag, etc. They said that a single pallet had been found that a cast member overlooked. All in all, I was one of the fortunate ones! I spoke to a very nice person at guest services and with a few ideas on how they can improve their promotions, etc I don't know but I'm a happy person! I didn't see any pins posted so here they are...View attachment 763132
We were on this cruise too, we only managed to get a couple Transatlantic t-shirts, we put in a request for them on the first night and they called the next morning to go pick them up.
The stores were crazy, DCL knows this why wouldn't they just order enough??? They know this happens every time they have things like this. Never saw any 25th merchandise. I did notice on debarkation morning they had a couple areas in the store covered with white sheets. I was dying to know what they were hiding for the next cruisers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter