Any hope if HRH is sold out for the night I want??

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I finally booked our stay at Universal and went with RP for $157 for first 2 nights and $206 for the last. They told me at the time that the HR would be $206 each night but I didn't know if my husband would want to switch so I stayed with RP. Now he says he will switch because they'll move the luggage for you. HR now has NOTHING available through any number I've tried - LOEWS or the others. Hotel Kingdom will do it for $232 if I book two nights. Is there any other source like Hotel Kingdom that might be able to incorporate the Fan or Ent. discount?? Is my only hope a cancellation between now and then?? Thanks!

Some people make more than one ressie then cancel one right on the line of not being charged for one so you still could get what you want.
Check back often , that is what the cm on the phone told me. I am trying to upgrade my ressies from std to club.
(Are they called CM's at Universal? LOL:rolleyes: )

Thanks for the info! I am calling often. Today they have a kids suite available but I'm not going to pay $479!!

I do not know when you are going but I know I just canceled four nights at HRH (at AAA rate for July). People cancel all the time for various reasons (we decided to try a few nights on site at Disney-have never done that before) so keep trying for your dates whenever they are. Policy requires cancellations 5 nights out or else you get charged one nights stay so 5 days from your start date might be a good time if nothing else comes up before then.

Thanks! We're going June 3, 4 and 5. I suppose I could try right up to the 5th. We're pretty flexible. Has anyone done this and been able to get the FAN discount at such a late date? Do they reduce the price because it's going to be sitting empty anyway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter