Any info on the 50th Anniversary

sparkysfriends

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any info on what is going on for the 50th anniversary? We are trying to plan our trip and want to make sure we don't miss anything. Also, does anyone have a favorite hotel to stay at? We've stayed at the Candy Cane Inn several times and were very happy, but thought I'd check with all of you.

Thanks-
Alyson

I'm trying to find out info on the anniversary also. We made our reservations for "the" weekend in July, but then heard people talking as if the time to be there was really May 5th! Anyone have the scoop?

As far as hotels are concerned, we've stayed at the Anabella Hotel on Katella several times and have always been very happy. You can use the walk in entrance on the south side of the Lion King parking lot and hop on the tram around to the main entrance. But keep in mind that they don't use that parking lot during the week during less crowded times.

I know about the new attractions, new fireworks show, parade, etc. but what I'm interested in is the guest line-up if there is one. I know about the party in California park, too.

I heard Julie Andrews will be at WDW for the opening there in May. But what about DL where it all started? Does anyone know? I tried a link on Disney's site but I can't get it to appear. That might help my answer but I can't get it for whatever reasons.

I think it would be good to know what's what on May 5th to make sure we get in the park early, etc. if necessary.

Does anyone have the inside scoop? Are there any DL cast members that can speak up about it? :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter