Any New News On River Country?

Tigger1966

Addicted to Disney
I can't believe it has been this quiet on the RC construction:confused3
When they were doing the pool it was the hottest topic on the board:cool1:

you can not release any facts or you will be called a troll. or even if it is not in the orlando sentinnel you will be called a troll. probably people are being careful so there is not a troll hunt. whatever a troll is

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, there just wasn't that much to see. I hope if anyone is there, and something is happening, that something gets reported!

If someone doesn't have something soon, that just might be my excuse to make another trip over.:3dglasses

A troll is a poster who either spreads misinformation or posts something inflamatory to rile up the regular members/posters. Best treatment is simply to ignore troll postings or call them out as such and move on. Don't waste the energy to reply on topic to a troll. :teacher:

Bama ED

PS-What IS the latest on RC?

A troll is a poster who either spreads misinformation or posts something inflamatory to rile up the regular members/posters. Best treatment is simply to ignore troll postings or call them out as such and move on. Don't waste the energy to reply on topic to a troll. :teacher:

Bama ED

PS-What IS the latest on RC?

What?!?!?!!!! DISers gettin' riled up??!!!!!? Never happens.:upsidedow

What?!?!?!!!! DISers gettin' riled up??!!!!!? Never happens.:upsidedow

"Can I stay on your site?" "Or just borrow your picnic table and grill for dinner?" "I'm allergic to social contact with other carbon life forms". "You won't expect me to pay you anything since you won't be using it at that minute, will you?" :lmao:

Tony, you da man!

So I guess we're out of luck on an RC update?

Bama ED

I keep hoping someone will throw us even a little bit of info.!!!

The latest news from the Fort is that the mess in river country is being cleaned up thanks to TCD's pictures that made into the orlando Sentenial and embarrassed the suits at WDW.

The latest news from the Fort is that the mess in river country is being cleaned up thanks to TCD's pictures that made into the orlando Sentenial and embarrassed the suits at WDW.

It still seems eerie that TCD has been unheard on the boards since back in December when he last posted about RC. Maybe they hired Tony Soprano to handle the demolition. He was, after all, into waste management as a profession. Did the Disney suits didn't kiss TCD's cheek and he now sleeps with the fishes. HEAVEN FORBID!! Maybe they made him an offer he can't refuse? Keep outta here?

Has anyone ever met TCD personally and have some type of contact info.:confused3 I certainly hope all is well with him and his family. Seems odd that we haven't heard anything in such a long time. :confused:

Has anyone ever met TCD personally and have some type of contact info.:confused3 I certainly hope all is well with him and his family. Seems odd that we haven't heard anything in such a long time. :confused:

I have met him on a couple of occasions, but nothing more than a hello and a few words in front of the camper or a pause while looping on the cart.

I met him once we were both on golf carts he was coming out of the 100 loop and I was going in. We talked for about 30 to 60 seconds on the night we checked in. Never saw him again. I do hope he returns to the boards he had the best trip reports.

The word I heard from the fort is that there were vagrants that had snuck into the Fort at night through the woods and were actually living in the dwellings in RC. Since this was a safety issue for all concerned, it was decided to do away with the buildings in order to make them go elsewhere.

Holy crap! :eek: Really?:confused3

Anyone check the buildings for TCD while they were in there?..:rolleyes1

I heard they were turning it into a drive thru RV wash and wash detailing station complete with state of the art pressure washers.

I just booked tonight. We're headed there next Thursday. :cool1: I will do some investigating and see what I can find out.

I just booked tonight. We're headed there next Thursday. :cool1: I will do some investigating and see what I can find out.

you just booked?!! I've been on all night manipulating dates trying to get in for at least 3/26-3/29 and I haven't been able to find anything but cabins... if you had luck i'll keep looking, :) Or find someone that'll let us crash our tent on their site! :)

i haven't been on here since all the talk about the pool construction last spring, and I know TCD helped us out a lot during that time. I hope all is well with them. I will have to read up on some posts, to see what is going on in here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter