Any Stern Fans on this Forum?

I've been a Stern fan since he came to Philadelphia on WYSP... now on Sirius. Hey now!!

I call him Uncle Howard since it feels like he is a part of the family. I am a 24 year old female and I still live at home with my dad and brother. We have Howard TV and I have Sirius in my car. I love him!! The one drawback of being a fan is I worry about Artie all the time.

I call him Uncle Howard since it feels like he is a part of the family. I am a 24 year old female and I still live at home with my dad and brother. We have Howard TV and I have Sirius in my car. I love him!! The one drawback of being a fan is I worry about Artie all the time.

I feel the same way... part of the family. I'm so upset because, with my cable company, I can't get Howard TV :( But I listen to Howard 100 and 101 practically all day :)

I seriously get upset when I think that he might not re-sign! What will we do?!

WAAAAH!!

Huge fan out here in Oklahoma. We never got him out here so I had to download the show illegally for years until he moved to Sirius. Daily listener, my radio is on 100 + 101 pretty much all day.

I feel the same way... part of the family. I'm so upset because, with my cable company, I can't get Howard TV :( But I listen to Howard 100 and 101 practically all day :)

I seriously get upset when I think that he might not re-sign! What will we do?!

WAAAAH!!

I think he will re-sign but will probably switch to afternoons and have an even lighter schedule. I think he will have either more vacation days or work tuesday-thursday. I think he has hinted at this several times. I also think that he will re-sign because he is very concerned about some of the staffers like J.D. finding a new job.

Hey Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Female Stern fan since the late '80s!:thumbsup2 And PROUD to admit it!

Got my Sirius boombox before Howard's first broadcast.
.......... Hmmmm- problem. We were going to be in Mexico for his very first day on satellite:eek:- so we packed our boombox and brought it along! OK- So I had to hang the antenna off the balcony of the hotel- but I got to hear Howard on his first day!:thumbsup2

Hey now! Big fan since the beginning. Can't imagine not starting my day off with Howard and the gang.

So glad to see so many super fans on this board!

Gonna miss Howard and the gang next week; but there should be some good specials...

Peace and love, peace and love.

The next 6 weeks are rough as a fan, not many live shows :guilty: Glad Bubba is there as a back up.

I think he will re-sign but will probably switch to afternoons and have an even lighter schedule. I think he will have either more vacation days or work tuesday-thursday. I think he has hinted at this several times. I also think that he will re-sign because he is very concerned about some of the staffers like J.D. finding a new job.

Yeah,I think he will re-sign too.

For some WEIRD reason, I cannot listen to repeats or "specials".

If it is not live, I can't listen. :confused3 Don't know why.

I feel the same way. I've heard most of the stuff on the specials 100 times.

And, I do not find their "bits" very entertaining. I find the everyday banter more hilarious than things they take time to put together. I can just PMSL at the news or something corny that Howard happens to say:rotfl2:

I crack up when Artie does the impression of Jeff the Vomit guy "Is it me? Am *I* the crazy one?":lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter