Any Stern Fans on this Forum?

Heisenberg :thumbsup2

I just finished season 3, best series I've watched in a long time. The way they end shows you just can't wait for the next, and the strage twists and turns, good stuff.

Heisenberg :thumbsup2

I just finished season 3, best series I've watched in a long time. The way they end shows you just can't wait for the next, and the strage twists and turns, good stuff.

Yes, Heisenberg!:thumbsup2 I love the Heisenberg hat and shades, too!:rotfl:

The thing is, Walt is not a great guy when he is being Heisenberg, but he is a great guy when he is being a family man. In fact, he even has some genuine affection for Jesse at times. Jesse is a rather sympathetic character underneath the addiction. Walt cares for him. You can tell there is a conscience underneath all of the bad stuff.

Season 3 was awesome. Season 4 is just as good, if not better! Wait until you get through Season 4 (if you haven't seen any of it already)!

Gus is a great villain. Those creepy cousins/brothers who frowned and never spoke were great. Tuco was a great, crazy villain. Hank could easily be written as a thoroughly obnoxious cop that Walter hates, but Hank is kind of likable and funny. Hank's partner at the DEA is funny. It's a great, great cast!

When Bryan Cranston won Emmys for playing Walter in 2008, 2009 and 2010, I was grumbling, "Eh...it's that dad from 'Malcolm in the Middle' again, in a new role. It's probably much ado about nothing." Now that I've seen "Breaking Bad," I'm thinking, "He'd better be nominated and win the Emmy this year for Season 4! He will be robbed if he does not win!":rotfl:

For anyone who has not seen "Breaking Bad" yet, but has heard Howard and Robin talk about it being the best TV show, I would suggest not starting with the very first episode. It almost seems more comedic in the pilot (sort of). Just to pick some shows at random to recommend, from various seasons, some great ones are "ABQ" from Season 2; "Box Cutter," "Crawlspace" and "Face Off" from Season 4...and I could go on. Oh, and then there is the one with the turtle, which you have to see to believe!:scared:

It's a great, great show!:thumbsup2

Did anyone watch AGT tonight? My brother is voting for Big Barry just because he wants to see Howard go nuts if he makes it through the next cut. I think Howard is doing an awesome job as a judge and I can't wait to hear his latest stories when he comes back to the radio show.

Hey Now....just seeing this thread...Just wanted to throw my name out there as another Stern fan :goodvibes

I am so tired of this show. Howard rarely talks about anything I want to hear - he wastes so much time on stuff I have no interest in at all - and when there is finally something I am interested to hear comments on, such as the finale of The Walking Dead, he won't talk about it! Ugh.

Robin asked him if she could please talk about TWD and Howard nixed it. He said that it would have to wait until next week...except that next week he will be taping AGT.

Robin said something like, "So that means that we'll never have this conversation" and Howard basically changed the subject.

The thing is, Howard is a huge Walking Dead fan. Robin is a huge fan. Many, many, many of Howard's listeners are huge fans of that show. People want to talk about TV shows and current events while they are still current and relevant, and while the audience is excited to hear other opinions on these events.

Howard's refusal to talk about TWD (even though he watched the finale) is because...why? Because some people in the back office haven't seen it yet? Who cares? Get with the program! People are talking about it now on other sites. NOW is when people want to talk about it - not in 2 weeks.

Howard won't even remember what happened on TWD finale in 2 weeks, and then he will grumble about it being old news and no one cares about it anymore.

Loved the special this past week. Especially Howard's thoughts about the OJ Simpson sentencing and Paris Hilton's jail time. It had me in stitches.

Loved the special this past week. Especially Howard's thoughts about the OJ Simpson sentencing and Paris Hilton's jail time. It had me in stitches.

:thumbsup2

I also liked how he stopped a serial killer, and insane father from acting out on his step daughter.

Another Stern fan here. Actually, between Howard and Lino Rulli ("The Catholic Guy") on the Catholic Channel, those are the only two reasons I keep paying for my SiriusXM subscription. And, yes, I know that's a crazy combination of two extremes. LOL.

Another Stern fan here. Actually, between Howard and Lino Rulli ("The Catholic Guy") on the Catholic Channel, those are the only two reasons I keep paying for my SiriusXM subscription. And, yes, I know that's a crazy combination of two extremes. LOL.

Disney and Stern is already an extreme combination...

Been listening to Howard for 20+ years. Said that I wasn't going to pay for radio but found myself installing a satellite radio in my truck while listening to his very last show on terrestrial radio on K-Rock. Go figure...

Love Stern!!! Does anyone know (maybe its already mentioned here) but is Robin back in the Studio? It sounds like she is but I am not sure.

Wow its been over a year!!!

I thought she was back since guest sometimes comment on how she looks. I know they can also get a camera in her apartment but I thought for sure she would be back.

I am so tired of this show. Howard rarely talks about anything I want to hear - he wastes so much time on stuff I have no interest in at all - and when there is finally something I am interested to hear comments on, such as the finale of The Walking Dead, he won't talk about it! Ugh.

Robin asked him if she could please talk about TWD and Howard nixed it. He said that it would have to wait until next week...except that next week he will be taping AGT.

Robin said something like, "So that means that we'll never have this conversation" and Howard basically changed the subject.

The thing is, Howard is a huge Walking Dead fan. Robin is a huge fan. Many, many, many of Howard's listeners are huge fans of that show. People want to talk about TV shows and current events while they are still current and relevant, and while the audience is excited to hear other opinions on these events.

Howard's refusal to talk about TWD (even though he watched the finale) is because...why? Because some people in the back office haven't seen it yet? Who cares? Get with the program! People are talking about it now on other sites. NOW is when people want to talk about it - not in 2 weeks.

Howard won't even remember what happened on TWD finale in 2 weeks, and then he will grumble about it being old news and no one cares about it anymore.

Although he's had some good guests over the past couple of months. But generally agree. Best is listening to Stern Show Shuffle

Love Stern!!! Does anyone know (maybe its already mentioned here) but is Robin back in the Studio? It sounds like she is but I am not sure.

I don't think she is back...

The other day she dissapared, and Howards said something like "We lost Robin" and then "oh, there she's back".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter