Anybody ever done California side solo?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I was thinking about heading over to California and doing DL, Universal, Sea World, Zoo, etc, solo, but was curious to find out if any of the other solo travellers have ventured over there solo, and what you thought?
Anything you would recommend, or anything you would suggest to stay away from?
I did WDW solo last year and loved it, but was also somewhat familiar with the area. I have never been to California and would like some input before hand.
Thanks,
Jo

Hi Jo,
I've done both DL and DCA by myself, and was glad to do it. I had been to DL before with others, but it was the 1st time for DCA. I think if you can do WDW by yourself, you'll be able to do the CA parks. I stayed at the Radisson down the street (I could see DCA from my window), and took their shuttle back and forth.

I say GO FOR IT!!!

Can't help on the other things....my focus was the Disney parks. :earboy2:

HTH!

Whew! Thanks so much for that trip report-I needed that! I'm going to DL solo this summer, not out of choice. DS got a musical internship there, and I HAVE to see him. However, DH can't get that time off from work (he'll be taking a business trip a different week, and will get to see DS perform). Although I've often done WDW solo, I've never been to DL, solo or otherwise. But all my plans are made and now the nerves set in. But trip reports like yours reassure me that I can do this!

Probably 100 times (I used to fly down for extended weekends)

Like WDW, I like my solo trips just as much as the trips with others.

DL will always be the original for me - I actually didn't like my first trip to WDW because it was so different!!! :rotfl: Well, learned to like WDW - now I've been there at least 50-60 times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter