Anybody interested in sharing a CP package on Nov. 29th?

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Hi!

I will be at WDW solo from Nov 29th - Dec 4th. I would like to see the candlelight processional on Friday Nov 29th. I am worried about standing in line though, and the thought of the package sounds nice. I don't, however, want to eat dinner alone at a nice sit down restuarant!

So, if anyone wants to join me just for dinner, that would be neat.

You can let me know here.

Thanks!
Karen :Pinkbounc

I might be interested according to when you were going to do CP. I live 30 minutes from WDW. I'm sure that I'll be going to Alabama for Thanksgiving so I'd be out of town from say the 27th through the 30th but should be back in town sometime on the 1st of Dec.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Bob... But I was really trying for the 29th. Anyone else?

Karen

I don't arrive until 11/30 :( I would have loved to do this otherwise.

Would you be interested in BOMA sometime between the 30th and 4th? I absolutely LOVE BOMA and would love to eat there this trip but don't want to do it alone! :rolleyes:

Let me know!

Thanks!

Karen

I'm also traveling solo at that time and would love to do dinner on the 29th. Let me know if you are still looking for someone.

Welcome to the DIS, Goofydiane! I'm so glad you found us.

Hi!

Bob, Goofydiane & nativetxn... how about a solo mini meet at BOMA's? Now I know nativetxn is involved in DisConII, and I have the MVMCP on Dec 1st (7pm)... does anyone else have any committments? Why don't we put the days and times between Nov 30th - Dec 3rd that would be good and maybe we can meet for a very nice dinner at BOMA?

Me first... Sat @ 5pm only (have plans to see the Osbourne Lights at MGM) Sun @ 5pm only (MVMCP) Tues anytime before 7pm...

OK, ok... I know that doesn't look that open... oops. Well, if I don't fit in, don't worry about it.. meet up if you want anyways
:) ...

Let me know...
Karen

Hi - my parents are coming in on the 1st, so I'm available on the 30th for dinner and if you want company at MGM for the Osborne Lights as well.

I'm staying at AKL and arriving on the 28th.

Hi there

I read that you are staying at POR. Thats where we are staying for the Thanksgiving weekend. We arrive on 11-27 and check out 12-1.

We have a pretty heavy schedule planned for Thursday and Friday......BUT, if you are looking to do something at night, we will be in the lounge every night at Riverside singing and laughing with Piano Man Bob !!!

If you are alone, you are more than welcomed to join us.

CBR - SEPT. 93 HONEYMOON
ASMu-AUG. 97
CSR- AUG 98
PORT ORLEANS - AUG. 99
DIXIE LANDINGS - AUG. 00
POR - AUG. 01
POR. AUG. 02

AND
POR - THANKSGIVING WEEKEND :bounce:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting.

GoofyDiane, Saturday won't work for me. I just booked the Keys to the Kingdom tour at 8:30am at MK, then I am going directly to MGM to see the early showing of Fanstasmic. If you get a chance to do BOMA with your parents, go for it! It is a great restuarant!

Kinggoofy, I will be at POR from the 29th - 4th. What is all this I hear about BOB? What time does he start? Where is the lounge? Can you give me some more facts? please??? ;)

Thanks!

See ya there!
Karen

Hi Karen

Bob is a Piano Player who plays parady songs in the lounge. He gets the crowd into his show.

If you are not careful you will be asked to participate in some of his "acts" . I.E. dancing around the room or up on stage.

His famous words are "YOU'LL NEVER SEE THESE PEOPLE AGAIN." So act as crazy as you want.

He is alot of fun. He gets everyone involved even kids.

However, you will read some post in the Resort section that say Bob is loud and obnoxious. The people who write negative about Bob seem to be more concerned about having a drink in a quite atmosphere.

The lounge is located to the left of the main entrance. Right next to the gift shop and Boatrights resturant.

Bob's schedule is Weds. thru Saturdays from 8:30PM to 12 Midnight.

He really is alot of fun. His act is VERY clean. No swearing or anything like that.

When we were there this past August, we saw Bob 6 nights of the 9 nights that we were at POR.

You are more than welcomed to join us on that friday or saturday night at the lounge.

CBR - SEPT. 93 HONEYMOON
ASSm-AUG. 97
CSR - AUG. 98
PORT ORLEANS - AUG. 99
DIXIE PANDINGS- AUG. 00
POR - AUG. 01
POR - AUG. 02

AND
POR - THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 02

Pete & Paula from Chicago
:bounce:

Thanks for the great info and the invitation!

I will check him out on Friday night (after illuminations). He sounds like alot of fun!

Will you be wearing your lime green shirts? lol

Karen

Karen,

Sorry the plans didn't work out. I'll be eating at Boma 11/28 and 12/1 and wouldn't have minded adding another night. I LOVE Boma!

Enjoy your trip!

Diane

Hi.....I just got back from a great solo trip to the world, but I just have one question:

Where is Boma.......did I miss something here.

thanks,

BOMA is the buffet restuarant at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Very good African foods (good if you like to try different foods, that is). Excellent soups (my favorite) and desserts (Zebra Domes, yummmmmy).

You should try it the next time you go!

Karen

It is a great place. I've only eaten there once but it was wonderful. Actually, set up here on the DIS and met another DISer there for dinner on one of my solo trips. I really want to get back there.

They do have a number of different dishes but also enough that are close to standard fare that you don't have to be exclusively into the exotic to enjoy. I think it is a place that just about anyone could find something that they would like and the adventurous won't be disappointed either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter