• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone else think we shouldn't go to WDW right now?

Of course you should go right now. I been beginning of December end of January. Sadly We won’t be back until September.

And what “punish them”? We are going in a coupor if months. My husband and I will be vaccinated and hopefully my adult children will be as well. I’m going because I need a vacation and the only way to truly get away from my job is to get away. Disney is my trip of choice. Disney will hire people back and return live entertainment in due time. I go for the relaxation and escapism. Which I desperately need.

WDW is out for us due to the length of air travel that's required to get there. We're focusing on drive trips for the time being.

Personally we're not going but we didn't go every year anyways. We'll be going for the 50th at some point but not sure if that will be late 2021 or sometime in 2022 yet.

It’s not the same and we sure missed fireworks, shows, parades, activities. It isn’t bad either- there still is much left to do. Guess it depends how bad your WDW itch is. I wouldn’t keep going back if it stayed this way for years but pandemic WDW is a worthwhile experience.

Never getting away from these ,asks
I think we'll be seeing more masks from now around globally not just California. I think people have learned a lot about how wearing a mask and religiously washing your hands can be as well as keeping your distance from people. I haven't had a cold in over a year myself. something that NEVER happened before.

Only go If you can also come back when it's more normal, I would not trade a covid trip for a non covid trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter