Dinner at a beach near Disneyland?

Tink3rbell86

Mouseketeer
We have a couple days where we won’t be in the parks. We would like to have dinner at the beach and catch the sunset. We will be taking an Uber most likely.

Does anyone have recommendations for a restaurant on or within walking distance to the beach that isn’t a super long drive? We’re not looking for anything specific just good food :)

Thanks in advance!

Huntington is your closest beach straight down Beach blvd. Tons of restaurants on Beach and PCH on the pier and right across the street. Google restauants there that suit you preferences!

Not sure if it's too far away, but there's a restaurant called Splashes which is the Surf and Sand hotel in Laguna Beach. It's literally right on the beach, I remember it was quite beautiful there but I don't remember the food, was a long time ago when I ate there, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter