Anyone get their $20 gift cards from buying tickets?

shrpgrl

Mouseketeer
I am still waiting for mine. I have emailed several times but get no response. Does someone have another idea on who I can contact? I bought 10 tickets and really want the mastercard gift cards to take on vacation in a couple of weeks.

Well. I have tried several more times to email seaworld about their promo and have yet to hear from them. Their site says you will recieve the cards in 14 days and it has been over a month for me. Has anyone had any luck getting their giftcards? Does someone have another phone number or address to contact them? Thanks

I purchased ours in late march. I received the gift cards about 6 weeks later. Hope you get yours soon.

Bought our tickets in April, and got our gift card friday. Around 6 weeks, not 14 days as their website states.

bought our tickets in april and just got them yesterday after sending many emails. One must have went to right place. Now I am ready to go.

Does anyone have a phone number or email address I can contact them?TIA April:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter