Anyone just booked for Dec?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Has anyone got early Dec in the last couple of weeks? And what type od accomodation?

I did. I just bought DVC last week and reserved a one bedroom at Wl for Dec. 12- 16th.

I just called Monday and got a 2bdrm at OKW for Dec 18-22nd. On the wait list for VWL and BC.

I booked about 2 weeks back for Dec 11-14 and got a 1bdrm at BWV, preferred view. :cool1: They said that Boardwalk view and standard view were sold out. We are on a waitlist for VWL. They also said that BCV was sold out, but OKW and SSR had rooms. Again, this was 2 weeks ago for our days.

Just called I was able to get SSR studio for Dec 10-13 and waitlisted for OKW. OKW only had the 10th and 12th so I would have had to switch in the middle. Hopefully that works out as this is only our 2nd reservation and I'm still not completely up on all the waitlist and stuff.

And of course we'll be at MVMCP on the 11th!

I booked Dec 11-19 a couple of weeks ago. I got the following (all studios):

Dec 11 - 14: SSR (1st choice & 1st stay)
Dec 14 - 18: BCV (1st shoice & 1st stay)
Dec 18 - 19: SSR (2nd choice - waitlisted for BCV)

With all the stories we hear about difficulty booking in Dec I have had no problems 2 years in a row. Last year I got VWL for the nights I wanted, no waitlist, about 5 - 6 months out.

I tried yesterday for a 3-bed or 2-bed for Dec 7-11 and got nothing. I've also been waitlisted, but not feeling very confident. :-(

Yesterday I booked a 1-bedroom preferred view at BWV for 12/17 -12/23. No studio's were available for those dates. Studio's were available for those dates at SSR.

WithFaith50 :earsgirl:

Anyone have experience with getting GVs during December? Do they all get sucked up during the 11 month window? Those early December OKW GV point numbers look awfully tempting...

:sad: :sad: I have been waitlisted since June for a 2bd at Wl for 12/5-12/10. I'm losing hope.... I have a 1 br at BCV for that time but my folks want to come. YIKES!!!!!!!! Do I have a chance????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter