Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section III

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSR 150 points Feb. all 2011 points and there after, $63 a point. buyer pays closing/MF
We hope to have points by St. Patricks Day We are using TSS and it has been a quick and easy process so far! Now we wait and watch for an email,:surfweb:

That would really be magical if you're points are in the bank by then..... I have my fingers and toes crossed for you:woohoo:

SSR 150 points Feb. all 2011 points and there after, $63 a point. buyer pays closing/MF
We hope to have points by St. Patricks Day We are using TSS and it has been a quick and easy process so far! Now we wait and watch for an email,:surfweb:

I think you'll know the outcome of ROFR by St. Patrick's Day. But the whole process takes 6-8 weeks. So after the 1st of April would probably be a better expectation. Unless something changes and they cut ROFR down to 2 weeks instead of 30 days. That sure would make ME happy if they did! I guess we can always wish!

I guess I'll go ahead and add my name to the list of those waiting:

FindingFigment-------100 BWV (Apr) $61, all '11 and '12 points, buyer pays closing & MF (sub 2/9) new member.

I'm gonna miss the 7 month window for our anticipated travel time of mid-October so I'm bummed that I may not get to stay in my home resort (due to F&W fest), but I will waitlist at least for a few days of my trip. I'm just excited about the contract itself and happy with my decision to purchase at BWV. I over-analyzed it to death and just about wore myself out thinking about it :lmao: but at least I have peace about my decision now. Happy to be an almost-BWV-owner now!

I guess I'll go ahead and add my name to the list of those waiting:

FindingFigment-------100 BWV (Apr) $61, all '11 and '12 points, buyer pays closing & MF (sub 2/9) new member.

I'm gonna miss the 7 month window for our anticipated travel time of mid-October so I'm bummed that I may not get to stay in my home resort (due to F&W fest), but I will waitlist at least for a few days of my trip. I'm just excited about the contract itself and happy with my decision to purchase at BWV. I over-analyzed it to death and just about wore myself out thinking about it :lmao: but at least I have peace about my decision now. Happy to be an almost-BWV-owner now!

Throwing you some pixie dust! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: and hoping to welcome you home in the next month!! You will love choosing Boardwalk!! And what a great deal too!!:banana:

I'm waiting too.

142 points SSR. April use year, all 142 coming April 11. Will tell price if it passes. Should be submitted for ROFR on Monday. I've signed on my end.

Still playing the game Jupers? You can share or not ,but stop teasing.

What game are you accusing of her playing? She got nailed on her thread where she talked about offering a low price when looking for a contract. References were made to her not being serious, it was inferred that she was a bottom-feeder and rude for making low offers. I can't say that I blame her for not wanting to discuss the price here. And the fact that you're accusing of her of playing a game is just adding insult to injury. How about something positive to say?

That's true figment she was ,and she has a choice to either talk about it or not. but to me it is a game "I've got a deal going, and i'm not going to tell you what it is" Yep to me that's a game and a tease.

Look around at my posts in the past ,you'll see i have had plenty of positive things to say to people.

We are still waiting and our offer went in on the 23rd.

To answer the question of when the points can be available to use.......I offer our experience from our resale purchase over the summer.

The timeline went like this:

6/16 - offer accepted
6/17 - buyer sent back signed contract
6/18 - seller sent back signed contract
6/18 - sent to Disney for ROFR
7/9 - passed ROFR
7/21 - Final docs were sent
7/28 - DVC officially closed
8/4 points showed up in account for use

This was with everyone turning in every document right away.

To answer the question of when the points can be available to use.......I offer our experience from our resale purchase over the summer.

6/16 - offer accepted
7/9 - passed ROFR

Interesting...I passed ROFR on Friday and had my final documents by Tuesday. I have to get them in the mail today along with payment!

Wow, not trying to make trouble. Not trying to play games. I just don't want to jinx my sale. I'm not the only one who has said they would post the price after it passes ROFR.

I'm super excited and also somewhat superstitious, it hasn't even been submitted to Disney yet.

Thanks Figment for your support.

Originally Posted by mrsg00fy

6/16 - offer accepted
7/9 - passed ROFR

Interesting...I passed ROFR on Friday and had my final documents by Tuesday. I have to get them in the mail today along with payment.

I should have clarified....7/21 was when teh title company sent us the final docs. We maiiled them back the next day with a check.

Just got the phonecall.............

WE PASSED!!!

150 BWV, June UY, $53pp.

I was shocked to hear on a Sunday, but apparently Disney is working overtime to keep up with the volume!

GoofysNCCrew------- 150 BWV (Feb) $61, all '11 pts, buyer pays closing, mf.

Great communication (again) from Garden View Realty. Kevin just called (and emailed) to let me know we PASSED our ROFR for our add on points. He had just been notified (on a Sunday no less, said he had received about 20). They're all working 7 days a week long hours to get these things through. I told him we had been able to relax because of the great communication and service they provide. Thanks Jaki, Kevin, Kin(n) ----Kudos to the Tut(a)s... so that now becomes....

GoofysNCCrew------- 150 BWV (Feb) $61, all '11 pts, buyer pays closing/mf, (sub 1/25, passed 2/20)member / Garden View Realty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter