Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to offer a huge thank you to all the folks that are posting and summarizing ROFR data and timelines! It's been a huge help in figuring out where the market is and what a good sale price should be.

I'm delighted to report that we passed on our first attempt to buy DVC. I can't wait to use our new points!

300 BCV (Apr) $59, all '12 pts, all '13 pts, buyer pays closing and seller pays 2012 mf (sub 7/27, passed 8/21)

Thanks to all for the great info on this board! Fingers are crossed on this:

250 points, OKW, Sep UY, $52 per point, listed at $60, 250 points for 2012, we paid closing and fees on the 2012 points. (Rachel @ Fidelity)

I'm delighted to report that we passed on our first attempt to buy DVC. I can't wait to use our new points!

300 BCV (Apr) $59, all '12 pts, all '13 pts, buyer pays closing and seller pays 2012 mf (sub 7/27, passed 8/21)

Terrific deal, congratulations!

I would like to offer a huge thank you to all the folks that are posting and summarizing ROFR data and timelines! It's been a huge help in figuring out where the market is and what a good sale price should be.

Great deal for BCV points! Congrats on getting past ROFR!

250 points, OKW, Sep UY, $52 per point, listed at $60, 250 points for 2012, we paid closing and fees on the 2012 points. (Rachel @ Fidelity)

Good luck w/ ROFR. They seem to have been grabbing a lot of OKW points lately...... all I can offer are a few monkey distracting bannanas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good luck - I'm afraid you might need it... :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Any 2011 points on that? If not, you may be in better shape (although Sep 2012 is only a couple days away...)

WOW Congrats. I know I was nervous at $60pp.:lmao:

That's a fantastic deal....I found a BCV contract today that I just had to make an offer on...supposed to find out next Monday if they accept and if so I will post details. It has a few more available points but I am not going to be able to get it for $59 a point. Job Well Done! Congrats!!

Good Luck to you...nice price/pt and since it doesn't have any 2011 points and you paid the 2012 maint. fees there is a good chance it will pass:):dance3:

Good luck - I'm afraid you might need it... :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Any 2011 points on that? If not, you may be in better shape (although Sep 2012 is only a couple days away...)

The current owner is using up the 2011 points in early October. Hopefully this will confuse the monkey!

Friends,

Struck a deal for approx 200 points at SSR for 55 a point where I pay all MF and closing. Wanted to get your thoughts on ROFR. I think I struck a good deal, was wondering what you guys think?

Friends,

Struck a deal for approx 200 points at SSR for 55 a point where I pay all MF and closing. Wanted to get your thoughts on ROFR. I think I struck a good deal, was wondering what you guys think?

That is a good deal, hope everything goes well with your purchase.

Friends,

Sounds good to me. We payed 68 a pt for 200 pts, with 184 banked points 4 years ago. No complaints though, as we have had 3 great trips already! Congrats!:thumbsup2

pathways25 said:

Wow...you got a GREAT price. I'm paying $68 pp for 250 BCV (March). 81 11', all 12' and all 13' points. Buyer pays closing and half mf. Now I wish I bid a bit lower. Oh well...still VERY HAPPY to become a DVC member.

Just got off my cruise And received news back that our contract has passed !!!
OKW 190 Pts, dec use year, all 2011 banked points , all points forward.
$53 per point buyer pays mf.

Good luck to all still waiting!

WOW! That definitely breaks the trend on OKW ROFR's. With that low of a per point price and all banked points, that one was ripe for the monkey's pickin'...

Congrats!

Congratulations & WELCOME HOME :yay::yay::yay:

I hope that the monkey is still in a giving mood! :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter