Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

Hello, Although I am new here I have been reading this site for several months now getting tricks and tid bits of information for our upcoming trip ti WDW..... I too have a myspace page and i would love to chat with anyone from here (I feel like I know you all already(lol) )
Thanks....
Sorry, post count too low to post links, I have friend requested most all of you.....

Hey guys! I've sent a friend request to all of you with Myspace pages who posted your link, but Leleluvsdis, I cannot for the life of me get your name to work. I'm not sure if it's just late and I'm mistyping it or what, but if you will, please send me a friend request! My link is myspace.com/mdhkitten .......that goes for anyone else as well! The more DISer's, the better! :goodvibes

and they are open all day and all nite??? I thought impound lots closes at 5PM:confused3

24/7 365 days

Cars get impounded during all hours. Police related stuff (Drug, DUI, etc) and I am required to be here to inventory cars in and dispatch trucks to scenes. Amongst many other duties.....:surfweb: :)

Can't access MySpace here at work, but I will add you all when I get home. In the meantime, if anyone wants to add me, mine is [[/url]

Most of my current friends are fellow fans and family of the fabulous Phil Stacey (of American Idol 6), but I would love some DIS friends, too!!

I sent you an ADD request. My name on myspace is the same as here.

24/7 365 days

Cars get impounded during all hours. Police related stuff (Drug, DUI, etc) and I am required to be here to inventory cars in and dispatch trucks to scenes. Amongst many other duties.....:surfweb: :)

Hey there Kat! I'm a 911/police dispatcher so I'm up nights too! Yay to the up-all-nights!

Thanks everyone for all the adds! I just accepted: Donna, Michelle, Bahtalla, James, and Mz Tea to be. Anyone one else that wants to be added let me know or send a request to my myspace @

I just sent a bunch out think I am up to date now. My name is the same over there and the pic of me and DH in my siggy is the same pic.

So since I have been adding everyone else, I just realized I didn't have my name on here, so here ya go... Mz Tea to Be or [[/url] look forward to see all of ya'll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter