Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

Love yours too!

I'm really desperate for a good Belle one, the only ones I've seen have been a bit rubbish, if anyone knows of a good one please let me know :goodvibes

ok.. i have one too...

jeez. my DBF is going to have a go at me for this one.. my DIS ( which i never let him see.. ) is invading my myspace!

Here is Mine
ww.myspace.com/amylynne82
Feel free to add me Everyone
Just send me a message that you are from this board. I will send you all a friend request. My display name is *o* Disney Princess Amy. I have a pic of my self as the display pic.

Many requests sent out. On my page if you don't mind looking though a lot of friends I have alot of disney friends. They love making friends. Also there is a few disney sites myspace pages.

Again feel free to add me

I am 54 and am a very big Disney and Star Trek fan...you are never too old for my space....sorry link has been removed

I'm on it.. I can always use more friends.. I don't have very many..

mine is: myspace.com/jennifer03878

it's always good to find more disers out there who are as crazy about WDW as I am...

I believe that I've sent a request to everyone on the board that hadn't already requested to be my friend. :) I didn't send everyone an email, so if you see a redhead, it's me!! :)

I just wanted to apologize profusely for any of you that are my Myspace friends. Apparently my account was hacked into overnight, and this morning I woke up with a spam comment from myself, plus it seems that all of my friends received them too. I have changed my password so hopefully this won't happen again. Thanks!! :goodvibes

I just wanted to apologize profusely for any of you that are my Myspace friends. Apparently my account was hacked into overnight, and this morning I woke up with a spam comment from myself, plus it seems that all of my friends received them too. I have changed my password so hopefully this won't happen again. Thanks!! :goodvibes

I see that's been happening to a lot of people lately. What's that about?! I've changed my password to keep it from happening to me too. Wonder if that's enough.

I see that's been happening to a lot of people lately. What's that about?! I've changed my password to keep it from happening to me too. Wonder if that's enough.

It's funny, because I found out how I was hacked after it was too late. It actually came from a DISer buddy (not their fault). Apparently someone hacked them and posted a comment that looks like a Youtube video. It shows a girl and if you try and click on it nothing happens. Well, a good friend of mine who's a computer guru warned me that this was a hacking thing, but of course I had already attempted to click on it. So, if you see something like that in your comments, or something advertising a Macy's gift card, PLEASE don't click on it!!! I don't want this happening to anyone else. I wound up downloading free anti-virus protection and spyware on my computer last night to hopefully help with the problem somewhat. I used AVG anti-virus and Spybot spyware for anyone that might be interested in using them.

Send Me A Friend Request. Are Any Of You Going To Disney For Thanksgiving This Year. We Are. Can't Wait, It;s Our 1st Trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter