• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone on the Jan 18 Western Cruise?

The others who are travelling with us received their documents a few days ago. My husband and I booked through the Disney Vacation Club and I called to find out where our documents are. We won't receive ours until 12 days before we sail. It seems to be cutting it a little close, but that's the way they do it with the vacation club.

I've been getting some new clothes for the trip. I can't wait to go.

Maureen

Hello Maureen J ! As I mentionned in my other posting, my husband and I will cruise on the 18th! Last year, as we went on our "eastern" cruise, they matched us with other couples
( 25y.o and up) for dinner time ( late dinner), which was great.

Here are some details about us: I'm 26, my husband is 29. We're from a neighborhood town of Montreal, PQ, Canada. We're Disney Vacation Club members as well since our last cruise (jan 2002). We don't have any children yet but we probably will get it going this year...;-) And euhh..yes! We love Disney! :Pinkbounc

Hi: We are booked for the 18th. DW and DS(6) will be traveling with her bother, his wife and son (7). We have done the Eastern twice and are trying the Western for the first time. I can't wait.

Hi ! We are DVC members also ! My husband and I are bringing our 9 yr old grandson. He is so excited ! We did the eastern last time and have been on the 4 day Wonder. Last winter I cruised w/ my Mom on a different line and did the western. I love the beaches in Grand Caymen, and Cozumel's a fun place. We ate lunch at Panchos Backyard..great place ! Never been to Key West so looking forward to that. Actually you could take me ANYWHERE on a ship....esp the Magic and I'd be happy !!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter