• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone sailing on the 12/1 Wonder?

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....we just booked the 12/1 Wonder...we were on the Magic 11/30 sailing that was cancelled.....who is going...they say the ship is pretty full so some of you guys have to be out there....I don't even know what the itinerary is...but had to be on a Disney ship for my birthday on Monday.....still counting those things......
Tom

SUPER!!! where is everyone else....the ship is full....come on all....talk to us all!!!
Tom

I'm actually on the December 8 Wonder, but just wanted to say how happy I am that you two get to cruise with Disney next week after all!!! I've of course been following the entire thread ... hope more get to join you!

p.s. have a FABULOUS birthday!! :D

Thanks....that was very nice of you.....and turning the big 50 so I need a couple of cocktails so I can smile all day!
Tom:)

Tom, you have a WONDERFUL 50th birthday on the Wonder! :)

Tom, enjoy the 'Big 50' on your 'wonder'ful cruise! ;)

WE ARE, TOO!

I am so looking forward to it. My daughter is looking forward to our plane ride to Florida, and she insists we HAVE to see the mouse, but she has NO idea we are going on a cruise! She is 3 and is going to be floored when I break the news!

I do not have a green ribbon and not sure I will be able to find one now, so we should maybe plan to meet up somewhere?

Another person! My kids are DD (5.5) and DS (almost 4). They are so looking forward to the cruise. Can't wait to meet you... where are we going to meet?

funny...my wife just walked by and said with my luck I will end up getting a 24 hour virus on the cruise.....she is wonderful isn't she.....but she is right....you know Murphy's Law don't ya.....
See ya Sunday...
Tom

Tom-

Exactly what I said..

Hey Guys...don't forget about me...

I have a son Vincent who will be 4 in the beginning of January...anyone else????

Lori

What seating did you guys get? They said only late seating was available, so that is what we are doing.

I don't know if any of you remember, but I was originally sailing with a friend, who was taking her two young children and also her mom, well her mom passed away suddenly and it was unexpected. My friend backed out of the cruise, for obvious reasons. A good friend of mine who lives in Florida then said she would cruise with us and two weeks ago, she suffered a stroke. She's getting better everyday, but it's my understanding that she said she won't sail with her walker. Her daughter was telling me that she has been unable to give up the walker thus far. So it's possible I will once again be making this trip alone with my 3 year old (she turned 3 in August) and my 17 month old (who has been in teething hell since Monday- a fever of at least 103 everyday). I would REALLY love for the opportunity to meet up with some of you! At this point, I'm not sure if I am looking forward to going or not. I was just really looking forward to spending some time with friends :( (and my children of course, and there will be plenty of time for that).

Anyone have any confirmed cabins? We are in 7541.

I'm so glad that some of you who were scheduled for 11/30 have a new cruise! DH and I will be getting ON after you leave, on 12/5. have fun!

Hello to all the Magic "stowaways." I'm going to bring you up to speed on the original Wonder group. Since this information is elsewhere on these boards I'm sure they won't mind me reprinting it here. First off, I'm Okidoc and I have a 3yo DD and a 7yo DD, Misswit has a 7yo DD & 15yoDD,Towdwagn-7yoDS, Carolinmz-11yoDS &14yo DS, Bill Kellum- 2yo DS, Nezy-6yo DS, 8yo DS, & 4yo DD, Howling Howie-5yo DD & 12yo DS, dropzone9 will be with her boyfriend, Pluto4President & My Rumbly Tumbly have already posted above. Beanie & MmKeteer were bumped to make room. I look forward to seeing everybody and we welcome you onboard the Wonder.

Ken :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So, now we really have to meet! Did you guys already arrange a meeting place?
Tom, Lori and I all do not have confirmed cabins... who know where we will end up.

No Nedleycan we have not organized a meeting. I have never been on a cruise before so maybe someone a little more experenced can do that. ken

I've never cruised either, so I really don't have any suggestions. I'm hoping there will be some sort of a plan by tonight, because I leave here in the morning.

Glad to have you guys onboard! This should be a very interesting trip with our new Magic DIS stowaways! I'm so sorry they cancelled your cruise, but at least you'll get to cruise with us! I'm so excited!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter