• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone sailing on the 12/1 Wonder?

Hello guys and thank you for making us feel welcome....it is tough not going on our "MAGIC" but most of us will have the best of both worlds...cruising for 4 nights and then Disney....or in my case...Disney World Saturday....cruise on Sunday-Thursday and then Disney World from Thursday to Thursday......looking forward to meeting all you guys....we gotta put a plan together.....something soon....time is running out.....
Thanks again....and by the way....DW has already bought me the stupid "Today is My Birthday which she says I have to wear all day on Monday........The big "50"!:(

Okay,
How about we meet on Monday, to celebrate Tom's birthday? What is a good time and place? I will check out the Navigator's tonight to find a suggestion. Or someone else can suggest...

I'm leaving my home around 8:00 tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to confirm some sort of a plan. I was just looking through the Navigators at Barb and Tony's site. Not sure if they are still accurate, but it looks like there is a Family Dance Party at Studio Sea, Deck 4 midship on Monday from 7:30-8:30. Thought that might be okay because many of us have little ones. Also, there is Family Dueling Piano's on Deck 3, forward. I'm fine with anything!

How will I know who everyone is? I do not have a green ribbon...will you all be wearing green ribbons? I will likely be pushing my 17 month old in an umbrella stroller and my 3 year old will be in tow. If I must, I will wear a great big sign... 'Hi, my name is Tammy and I am in search of friends with green ribbons' lol.

Hey Tammy and all the gang....I will be wearing my NY Yankee World Championship hat and the stupid button on Monday 12/2...Ok you can all sing now....LOL.....anyway I am working on the lime green ribbons......everyone try and get them.....see you all on the ship...
Tom:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc I guess I am finally bouncing again....was in mourning for a day or so.....:)

Great idea! Can we do that! You will know me because I have two blond kids and my husband and I both have brown hair. My DD is 5.5 (skinny), my son is almost 4 (cute... says his mother!). Some people say that I look like Lea Thompson (Caroline in the City)... actually, some people really freak out about it and ask me... I don't think I look that much like her?!?!
At port, my son will be wearing his red Roots "Canada" ball cap.
I don't have a ribbon either... but I so want to meet you guys! Let's say 7:30 at the family dance party. Sounds good! I will buy you a champagne Tom! (or a beer if you prefer!)

Okay, I am OFFICIALLY excited! I have had my share of anxiety, but now packed and ready to go, and with a plan in place to meet some DIS-friends, I am EXCITED! You know what else just dawned on me, THE SHIP WILL BE DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of Christmas. Of course I knew the ship would be decorated before, but in the rush of things, I forgot!

At port, I will have my son in a greenish backpack carrier (he's tall, but VERY thin at 17 months) and my daughter I'm sure will be wearing her Minnie baseball hat with ears. She purchased it at Disney in March. She'll probably be wearing a red and white gingham sleeveless gingham shirt with some denim shorts (weather permitting).

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL! FAMILY DANCE PARTY, MONDAY NIGHT AT 7:30!!!! WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOO! TOM TURNS THE BIG 50! (and BTW Tom, you sound VERY young at heart...your only as old as you feel- I'll buy you a beer too ;)).

Tom is going to be drunk!!!!
Tammy, I am looking forward to meeting you! I will look for a stressed-looking woman with a long child in her backpack... lol!
Can't wait to celebrate with Tom. We have come a long way, haven't we Tom!

My friend just called and she IS SAILING with us! She is still using the walker a little, and may or may not need it on the ship (is recovering more and more everyday), but said she still wanted to go if I didn't mind having a slow-poke along. OF COURSE I DON'T MIND A SLOW POKE! This just gets better and better!

I will look for a stressed-looking woman with a long child in her backpack

FUNNY! lol

See you all Monday!

Now that your friend will be there, you won't be as stressed... how will I spot you? haha

tammy that is great news....see...something good may come out of all the heartbreak of the Magic....and with your friend using her walker..it should be a little easier to spot you.....3 days to go to our "WONDER"FUL cruise....and as I said to my wife before....I am not as excited now as I was in the beginning of the week...but I think it has to do with all the changing of the reservations...the uncertainty of the cabin....the dinner seating....I have no details...and yes....I was so much looking forward to that verandah.......maybe I will get lucky(doubtful)......
Have a good night all....I have to work one more day and at 5 in the evening tomorrow I am officially on vacation for 15 days...and yes group....I may be turning 50 but I am still a kid at heart when it comes to Disney and DCL....sometimes I just sit back and people watch.....actually enjoy watching people have a good time...since 9/11 we need some happiness!
Tom:)

Tammy, we will try to spot you at the port. What time are you arriving? We will probably be there around 11:00 or noon. I will try to spot you at the port!
Tom, I know that you will be a little later, but if you spot Tammy during the cruise, please give her your cabin number. We HAVE to meet!
See ya... our flight leaves at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Leaving home around 11:00 - 11:30.
Bye!!!!

ALLLLLRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT! Here we go....looking forward to Sunday.....and the welcome aboard buffet!

Tom

some times it can be more fun just to go with the flow,
dont worry that u have no plans , just go with it..
u know u have a spot on the ship and that should be enough...
peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter